N U T
- Luminary really fits better as an intro track to the album than as a standalone single imo.
- King is still amazing after the 42nd listen.
- Orbital is a cool atmospheric track but they could have just pasted it in front of Juno since it's basically the intro.
- I'm mixed on Juno right now, it's a great track but it sounds like the climax of the album that has just started.
- Beneath My Skin/Mirror Image is dark as fuck, definitely one of the most unsettling tracks i've heard since One. (The sounds should be even more spooky with the binaural version).
- Smile went from an okay single with sub-par production to a monstrous banger of a track. Acle you fucking madman, i'm speechless.
- The Arrow is waaaaaaaaay too short and has one of the better riffs/hooks in the entire EP. That was chill inducing G O D D A M N WHY IS IT JUST 2 MINUTES LONG.
I love this, it's definitely better than Polaris, but I really wish there was more.