Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

LKA

Sufferer - Sufferer (2017)

33 posts in this topic

05WLan9.jpg

Release - September 22, 2017

Genre - Post-Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR; FLAC

*Purchased by @Darrel and apparently myself as well*

Tracklist:

1. Chapter I (01:23)
2. Chapter II (02:28)
3. Chapter III (04:25)
4. Chapter IV (03:25)
5. Chapter V (03:39)
6. Chapter VI (03:45)
7. Chapter VII (06:09)
8. Chapter VIII (03:39)
9. Chapter IX (03:32)
10. Chapter X (04:25)

Total length: 36:50

Download

Support!

Facebook / Bandcamp

Cory Lockwood (A Lot Like Birds)

Shane Gann (Hail The Sun)

Blake Dahlinger (I The Mighty)

Forrest Wright (A Perception)

Thank fuck they blessed us with this. What a great album start to finish, and the damn Chapter 7 with the insanely cool rainymood atmospheric interlude type of thing, holy shit, that was really cool. Just from one listen alone I feel like this is stronger than most of what EVR/Blue Swan type bands have released this year, except maybe for Eidola? I don't know, but that was fucking great. Lyrics and songwriting is super varied as well and some parts fucked me up.

You don't actually come across a "supergroup" that delivers so fucking much. Definite recommend.

LKA, xestrm, InsidAero and 1 other like this

I've honestly never heard if this band till today and the whole concept of being a day in the life of someone who suffers from depression and anxiety really hit home as I have both. I'm definitely gonna check out the full album, Chapter Three has me like wow already though.

SpinSwimScream and LKA like this

9 minutes ago, TheDevilIsALiarIAmTruth said:

I've honestly never heard if this band till today and the whole concept of being a day in the life of someone who suffers from depression and anxiety really hit home as I have both. I'm definitely gonna check out the full album, Chapter Three has me like wow already though.

Yeah man those lyrics be stronk.

No one has their life together 
No one has it figured out 
But they all make the best of it while you take the worst parts and 

Stitch them all together 
Make an effigy and stick it full of pins so you'll remember 

so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited

Past three months of music have just been insane.

Can't wait for the women and children to go to bed so I can actually get a good  listen of this. For now it's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song for me. :cry:

xestrm and LKA like this

Last time I felt this connected to an album was when Know Hope by The Color Morale dropped a few years ago. First song by this band has me in love with this message, story and raw unpredictability from their incredible sound. I don’t just buy any album, but I’m supporting these guys 100%. I’m all in with everything they present and the fan base that surrounds them that also has anxiety and depression. Thank you KL

ShesMyRushmore, xestrm and LKA like this

If these guys stick around as a band it will be awesome, but they have outdone themselves on this already, this album will be insanely hard to top. I do hope they are a real thing though, this is outstanding. 

So I've jammed this twice tonight at work, all the way through and holy shit! This record is fantastic! Really, really, really good. If you haven't checked this out, what the fuck are you waiting on. Do it, now 

LKA and woodwardba like this

This is absolutely astonishing. Listening while reading the lyrics makes me feel as if others truly understand what it feels like to have both anxiety and depression. Never thought anyone would be able to convey those feelings/emotions into words, but these guys really do the job. Easily in my top 10 of the year now, just wow.

LKA, xestrm and Smash_Adams like this

Also good to mention that 35% of the profits that this band makes goes towards charity (ADAA). Please support this amazing project.

xestrm and LKA like this