Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

LKA

Too Close To Touch - Leave You Lonely (Single) (2017)

28 posts in this topic

Just now, Emopunk182 said:

omg is this blush my moose blood 

I doubt it

New album came out in 2016 so definitely could be a new album coming! I think in this cade its a deluxe but wouldnt be surprised at the end of this year they announce another album. They've been releasing albums yearly so hopefully sooner than later!

38 minutes ago, ShesMyRushmore said:

Umm yes

I'm surprised people like them. Their music always makes me cringe. Catchy but cringey, somehow. 

Too Close To Touch is absolutely amazing!!! They are amazing even live. I have seen them live 3 times so far. Absolutely love these guys and the vocalist Keenan is so friendly and down to earth. One of the most awesome and genuinest people you could ever meet. 

King Prevail and d01905590 like this

33 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

not sure if trying to be edgy or actually mentally challenged

Not tryna be edgy at all. Not mentally challenged either. This band sucks imo LOL. Do people still get angry when other people don't share the same tastes? I thought people were more open-minded to others opinions these days... guess not

49 minutes ago, Smickey said:

Not tryna be edgy at all. Not mentally challenged either. This band sucks imo LOL. Do people still get angry when other people don't share the same tastes? I thought people were more open-minded to others opinions these days... guess not

Oh yeah, sorry. Saying things like "this band is still relevant?" or "people still listen to this band?" is definitely the most open minded expression of taste.

To answer your question, yes, after only 2 years of being relevant, they are STILL relevant, if not more relevant than ever, since they're a fairly new band with an evergrowing fanbase.

Greeley and Six Souls x like this

1 hour ago, Smickey said:

Saying "this band is still relevant?" is nothing but rude. You can have an opinion but it holds no validity when its not constructive. Your post came off arrogant and unneeded. You can see that most people like this band that have posted in here, but you felt the need to bring your negativity in this post because?

Six Souls x and BrickFace like this

5 hours ago, Smickey said:

There's a pretty big different between not sharing the same tastes, and taking to a post (i.e. YouTube, KL thread, Facebook comments) to slander the band because you don't like them. This is the sole reason people still argue about music. Listen to the band if you like them, and if you don't like it by all means leave your views, but there's no need to slate other people for liking the music

I will never understand the hate for this band. The vocalist might not be the best for everyone but lyrically wise this band blows a lot of bands outta the water. He writes with shit he dealt with and he does it will honestly. I mean clearly he has dealt with a shitty ex and some major family stuff but the way he writes it flows and his emotions are there which is important. You can look at bands like TSSF writing nothing but dealing with some ex girlfriend or some shitty friends or hell look at Like Moths To Flames before they starting growing more those lyrics were so angry about stuff Chris dealt with. Too Close To Touch is still relevant and will be for awhile because they are only getting bigger and bigger with each album. I listen to a wide range of music and this band still blows me away with everything they put out. This song isn't their best but hey it's a new tune for me from them and I enjoy it so that's cool for me. If you like it you like it and if you don't then don't it's whatever.  

Six Souls x likes this

10 hours ago, Smickey said:

They may suck at least for you because you have horrible taste in music, IMO

See what I did there? That's the difference between tainting and criticism. Saying things like "This band is still relevant?" is plain besmirching with 100% edgy context of meme-ing. 

19 hours ago, BrickFace said:

Oh yeah, sorry. Saying things like "this band is still relevant?" or "people still listen to this band?" is definitely the most open minded expression of taste.

To answer your question, yes, after only 2 years of being relevant, they are STILL relevant, if not more relevant than ever, since they're a fairly new band with an evergrowing fanbase.

My apologies for bringing negativity into this post. Sorry for upsetting you all haha. I'm still surprised you guys like them though. There is a sea of fuckin post hardcore bands and I'm just surprised this is one of the popular ones. They're pretty catchy but other than that, they're pretty cookie cutter in relative terms. 

Or maybe they're good and I'm just outgrowing post hardcore in general, who knows. 

I like this. But I've seen them live 3 times and Keaton is absolutely horrendous live. It's kind of killed their albums for me since he can't sing like that at all. 

Good song. Catchy, as always but nothing special to me. It sounds exactly like "Haven't been myself". Is it a song for a deluxe edition version of the album?!

On 9/18/2017 at 5:47 PM, RockinXander said:

Too Close To Touch is absolutely amazing!!! They are amazing even live. I have seen them live 3 times so far. Absolutely love these guys and the vocalist Keenan is so friendly and down to earth. One of the most awesome and genuinest people you could ever meet. 

+1 I got to met Keenan in denver and he and the band are so rad!  what a great live show!