Why Nolin?

Sleeping With Sirens - Gossip (Deluxe Edition) (2017)

114 posts in this topic

If their goal was to spread cancer through sound then I give this 5 stars. That being said quite an achievement. Good for them. This album blows just like the rest dont even have to listen to it to know. Now if only Circa Survive got this kind of hype. 

• Love 2

Other Releases by

It's like they pulled a BMTH when they did That's The Spirit......but completely fucked it up

• Love 3

You know, I think is what's most telling is that most people (especially here) don't actually mind them going in this direction towards a poppier, radio-friendly sound. But this is so far off the mark, there's no real way to justify it.

I just want to know how WB thought "yes, this is the LP to launch them on our record. What a great contact"

They weren't ever great but so sad how far they've fallen. This is uninspired garbage. Did they even try??

8 hours ago, TehFloosh said:

So I guess Legends is catchy...kind of? Everything else is either really forgettable, drags on even though it's only three minutes long or completely and absolutely terrible. Gg Sleeping With Sirens, you made something worse than Feel.

Edit: One Man Army is alright.

Am I the only one that actually enjoyed Feel?

11 hours ago, Lugz820 said:

In the same category as Ronnie....

I'm pretty sure the general consensus is that FIRs newest album is their best.

1 hour ago, NightAngel said:

Any album by them is 1000% TRASH. Just like the singer.

By far their best, even if Ronnie is a douche, first ETF and latest FIR are damn good. 

• Love 2

The fuck is this shit? I don't even want to put this album in my phone for fear of catching something

• Love 1

12 hours ago, vuvas said:

If you love your life DO NOT DO THIS.

Just downloaded the album, I guess I hate my life lol

I'm hearing a lot of Death Grips influences on this album. They drew a lot of inspiration from this song especially.

• Love 2

Oh boy i'm excited to listen to this just to hear how bad it is. I wonder if I can make it through the songs all the way through.

Holy shit, I had the same feeling just like when the self-titled SS record came out. I can't even listen halfway of this album. Stabbed me right now </3

This album.. plus Rebecca Black's stares at the background..... just bury me alive right now! damn it!

9 hours ago, Lugz820 said:

Any album by them is 1000% TRASH. Just like the singer.

Wow. Sounds like you didn't even give it a chance. With you trying to defend Rebecca Black now, seems very hypocritical of you to shove off RR/FIR without a thought.

Wow. Sounds like you didn't even give it a chance. With you trying to defend Rebecca Black now, seems very hypocritical of you to shove off RR/FIR without a thought.

I just know what I like, will defend & can't stand.

1 hour ago, Lugz820 said:

I just know what I like, will defend & can't stand.

such open-mindedness you got there... 

you are the exact opposite of what the music community is.

21 hours ago, Emopunk182 said:

lets be real here they cant top feel ever 

Feel was mainly bad from a production perspective, the vocals were awful and the instrumentals sounded sterile and dark. But if you pay attention it actually gets better.

But Gossip is just bad on a basic songwriting perspective. It actually sounds nice and inoffensive if you don't pay attention and realize how boring it is.

My album ranking:

1. Let's Cheers To This

2. Madness

3. WETSAETH

4. Feel

5. Gossip

43 minutes ago, NightAngel said:

such open-mindedness you got there... 

you are the exact opposite of what the music community is.

What do you mean there....

10 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

What do you mean there....

The first sentence I meant very sarcastically, insinuating that you refuse to give certain music a shot based off the members and their personalities, instead of the type of music they make. That is exactly what the music community is not about. Even Tim Lambisis is getting another shot from me, and he tried to murder his wife, yet I am here to determine if the music is good, not if the people are good. the way your thinking works for music is a backwards sjw way of thinking.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, NightAngel said:

The first sentence I meant very sarcastically, insinuating that you refuse to give certain music a shot based off the members and their personalities, instead of the type of music they make. That is exactly what the music community is not about. Even Tim Lambisis is getting another shot from me, and he tried to murder his wife, yet I am here to determine if the music is good, not if the people are good. the way your thinking works for music is a backwards sjw way of thinking.

You can & anyone else can think the way they want to think & listen to whatever they want, give a an album a listen or not. If I choose to or not to...that my on decision & with that many people could care a fuck less what I say. I don't really care about that at all, I just don't understand how I say one simple thing & 4 #%£!s run all over, that's the thing that's not right & or fucked up but its whatever. Now tim....I was a huge fan of AILD & yes he fucked up.....Everyone does....its life...it happens haha....I just hate Ronnie with a passion & don't like whiny boy teen voices singing. Yes they sell records & make money but they do nothing for me.....Sorry.

12 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

You can & anyone else can think the way they want to think & listen to whatever they want, give a an album a listen or not. If I choose to or not to...that my on decision & with that many people could care a fuck less what I say. I don't really care about that at all, I just don't understand how I say one simple thing & 4 #%£!s run all over, that's the thing that's not right & or fucked up but its whatever. Now tim....I was a huge fan of AILD & yes he fucked up.....Everyone does....its life...it happens haha....I just hate Ronnie with a passion & don't like whiny boy teen voices singing. Yes they sell records & make money but they do nothing for me.....Sorry.

53e3.gif

• Love 2

56 minutes ago, NightAngel said:

53e3.gif

Very mature

17 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

Very mature

VErY MAtUrE.

Am I the only one that thinks that most of the songs sounds the same?

7 hours ago, NightAngel said:

VErY MAtUrE.

jfc :D

• Love 1

I don't care to listen, but Let's Cheers To This and the If You Were a Movie EP are still the best things this band has done. 

Dang you can tell they really gave everything they had with the masterpiece that was Madness. This is such a step down from anything they've ever done :V, even worse than their 2nd album damn.

Wow this is garbage.

And did Kellin fuck his voice or something, whats with all the shitty vocal effects on his voice so often, and lack of range and good melody and anything?

What a waste of a band. 

Shit lyrics. 

And who the fuck doesn't like Feel? Easily their best album....followed by Madness.

The first two albums had some good songs but a lot of very shit songs too, but shit in a different way to Gossip....which is just audible aids and cancer in one.

Ugh

• Love 2