Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Voinolin

Sleeping With Sirens - Gossip (Deluxe Edition) (2017)

111 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - September 22nd, 2017

Genre - Pop Rock, Alternative Rock

Quality - MP3, 320 Kbps CBR

'Thanks @HelloDarkness!'

 

Tracklist:

1. Gossip (03:16)
2. Empire to Ashes (03:17)
3. Legends (03:42)
4. Trouble (03:18)
5. One Man Army (03:19)
6. Cheers (02:48)
7. Closer (03:35)
8. Hole in My Heart (03:33)
9. I Need to Know (03:37)
10. The Chase (02:59)
11. War (03:52)
12. Broken Mirrors (3:15)
13. My Life (3:05)

 

Total length: 43:36

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Edited by TwoPhace
Added bonus tracks!
edosykes29 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About to download this album. To those who've heard the new album, Is there any tracks on it that sounded like the first two records?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jericho_Miranda said:

About to download this album. To those who've heard the new album, Is there any tracks on it that sounded like the first two records?

no but some do sound good 

Jericho_Miranda likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh. I'm listening to the album, and while I don't mind pop music, it sucks hearing bands go pop and then try to write rock music to appeal their fanbase. If a band goes pop I want them to go all out with it, catchy melodies, fast instrumentation, crazy experimental sounds and synths. Not.... Whatever this is. It sounds too constricted and fake.

 

Closer, Empire To Ashes, I Need To Know, and The Chase are the only songs I think I'll come back to.

ggl3dde likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Emopunk182 said:

track 1 sounds better than any of the singles 

 

also why does i need to know remind me of pvris

What the fuck, Gossip is fucking terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's minuscule glimpses of something from the better days of this dogshit band at certain parts of the album, for example 2:10 on The Chase or 2:15 on Hole in My Heart show an idea of talent and resemble something that doesn't even fit in their worst record to date. :) Holy fuck though, I actually sat through this without skipping a song and it wasn't worth it at all.

Also why the fuck does it sound so fucking Country/Redneck-y at times? What audience are they even trying to cater to anymore? Jesus.

LKA, Blink182Bouncer, ishwi and 2 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I guess Legends is catchy...kind of? Everything else is either really forgettable, drags on even though it's only three minutes long or completely and absolutely terrible. Gg Sleeping With Sirens, you made something worse than Feel.

Edit: One Man Army is alright.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imo I think the song, the chase is definitely one of the top tracks on this entire album and kinda feels like it could possibly fit in anywhere between their 2nd album and Feel.

itsleebxtch likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unpopular opinion: if you forget this is SWS, and just think of it as a pop-rock band.. It's a pretty generic, but otherwise not awful pop-rock album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, HelloDarkness said:

Unpopular opinion: if you forget this is SWS, and just think of it as a pop-rock band.. It's a pretty generic, but otherwise not awful pop-rock album.

This is the same argument people used for One More Light. It was just a mediocre pop rock album as well, this is even worse. If it's good music then it's good music, this jut isn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, TehFloosh said:

So I guess Legends is catchy...kind of? Everything else is either really forgettable, drags on even though it's only three minutes long or completely and absolutely terrible. Gg Sleeping With Sirens, you made something worse than Feel.

Edit: One Man Army is alright.

Legends is the STRONGEST SONG?!? That's the only one I listened to so far... dear god I'm going to hate this aren't I?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beachdude42 said:

Legends is the STRONGEST SONG?!? That's the only one I listened to so far... dear god I'm going to hate this aren't I?

I just finished the record, Legends is one of the strongest songs. The best is either War or One Man Army. And even those are my favorites because they sound like Madness which I kind of enjoyed.

beachdude42 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TehFloosh said:

I just finished the record, Legends is one of the strongest songs. The best is either War or One Man Army. And even those are my favorites because they sound like Madness which I kind of enjoyed.

I'll listen out of morbid curiosity later I guess... not exactly looking forward to it but I'll do it anyway hahaha

BRDSX likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beachdude42 said:

I'll listen out of morbid curiosity later I guess... not exactly looking forward to it but I'll do it anyway hahaha

It's super lackluster. If I were to give it a number rating I'd say a 2.

beachdude42 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now