LKA

Rebecca Black - RE/BL (2017)

49 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - Friday, September 15, 2017

Genre - Seven a.m., waking up in the morning Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal Seein' everything, the time is goin' Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin' Gotta get down to the bus stop Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends) Kickin' in the front seat Sittin' in the back seat Gotta make my mind up Which seat can I take? It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend 7: 45, we're drivin' on the highway Cruisin' so fast, I want time to fly Fun, fun, think about fun You know what it is I got this, you got this My friend is by my right, ay I got this, you got this Now you know it Kickin' in the front seat Sittin' in the back seat Gotta make my mind up Which seat can I take? It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday Today it is Friday, Friday (Partyin') We-we-we so excited We so excited We gonna have a ball today Tomorrow is Saturday And Sunday comes after... wards I don't want this weekend to end R-B, Rebecca Black So chillin' in the front seat (In the front seat) In the back seat (In the back seat) I'm drivin', cruisin' (Yeah, yeah) Fast lanes, switchin' lanes With' a car up on my side (Woo!) (C'mon) Passin' by is a school bus in front of me Makes tick tock, tick tock, wanna scream Check my time, it's Friday, it's a weekend We gonna have fun, c'mon, c'mon, y'all It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Heart Full of Scars (03:45)
2. Foolish (03:11)
3. Wasted Youth (03:23)
4. Satellite (03:27)
5. The Great Divide (Crash Cove Remix) (03:56)
6. The Great Divide (03:43)

Total length: 21:25

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 3

6465157326e79369e699f4c1953e5e58.png

afac306c13693da7a248933cbbb0ab44.png

f09b025d36b5d7e5dfd1ab1ae7142077.png

b234dba9822e09412f193724159e30c7.png

2497cc7dbe7b491b0e22edc8602a3b6c.png

e8a9384c0bb59a7d1dc0cf52ec320cee.png

4bc3e77ed0a841cd38513b635c56212b.png

03010606be7535988578b0b6738b6c35.png

• Love 13

FELLAS, BE HONEST. WOULD YOU SMASH HER? I WOULD.

• Love 16

Prepare your weapons. The meme war begins now.

Just now, Crust said:

FELLAS, BE HONEST. WOULD YOU SMASH HER? I WOULD.

only the 2011 version

The actual album isn't all that terrible btw, just some generic pop.

• Love 1

rEBECCA BLACK RELEASED HER NEW ALBUM ON A FRIDAY.

W O K E 

• Love 16

Just now, Herzeleid said:

Ancient meme

New album

i keep screaming out for help but god won't listen

• Love 2

Damn she really defines the "Seven a.m., waking up in the morning Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal Seein' everything, the time is goin' Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin' Gotta get down to the bus stop Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends) Kickin' in the front seat Sittin' in the back seat Gotta make my mind up Which seat can I take? It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend 7: 45, we're drivin' on the highway Cruisin' so fast, I want time to fly Fun, fun, think about fun You know what it is I got this, you got this My friend is by my right, ay I got this, you got this Now you know it Kickin' in the front seat Sittin' in the back seat Gotta make my mind up Which seat can I take? It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday Today it is Friday, Friday (Partyin') We-we-we so excited We so excited We gonna have a ball today Tomorrow is Saturday And Sunday comes after... wards I don't want this weekend to end R-B, Rebecca Black So chillin' in the front seat (In the front seat) In the back seat (In the back seat) I'm drivin', cruisin' (Yeah, yeah) Fast lanes, switchin' lanes With' a car up on my side (Woo!) (C'mon) Passin' by is a school bus in front of me Makes tick tock, tick tock, wanna scream Check my time, it's Friday, it's a weekend We gonna have fun, c'mon, c'mon, y'all It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend" genre. 11/10 EP

• Love 8

Ok guys....so what..she fucked up on a song, she was young, dumb & stupid.

As you can see she grew up.

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

We're just memeing

• Love 3

23 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

How much did Rebecca pay you to say this

• Love 8

31 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

Everyone makes stupid mistakes & dumb decisions but I know this worked for her, she's slowly but surely coming back into the spotlight.

When she released "Friday" that was not the right time for her... At the time if you go back....look who was coming out & becoming popular......now that Rebecca has grew up & matured, she's ready

Guest Deitiesofone

I'll download this because it's Friday... Friday...

Ah shit... Now it's stuck in my head.

26 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

Everyone makes stupid mistakes & dumb decisions but I know this worked for her, she's slowly but surely coming back into the spotlight.

When she released "Friday" that was not the right time for her... At the time if you go back....look who was coming out & becoming popular......now that Rebecca has grew up & matured, she's ready

Sorry.

• Love 1

AOTY BY FAR. SHE IS MY QUEEN.

• Love 1

45 minutes ago, Lugz820 said:

This should be the new KL copypasta meme

• Love 12

30 minutes ago, NightAngel said:

Sorry.

Sorry not sorry

16 minutes ago, Impurity said:

This should be the new KL copypasta meme

When she released "Friday" that was not the right time for her... At the time if you go back....look who was coming out & becoming popular......now that Rebecca has grew up & matured, she's ready™®