xcblackdiamond

Enter Shikari - The Spark (2017)

91 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

1 hour ago, Reflections said:

TTTS was their best IMO. Fuckin Plebs. 

Stating that TTTS was their best, calling people fucking plebs. Faith in humanity lost. I hope you're joking.

I fucking hate the TTTS worship going on. I mean, that album is fantastic, but they're in a whole different league now, and it's basically incomparable atp, also infinitely better IMO. They should've changed their name before Common Dreads tbh xD

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Thicc Dicc said:

Stating that TTTS was their best, calling people fucking plebs. Faith in humanity lost. I hope you're joking.

I fucking hate the TTTS worship going on. I mean, that album is fantastic, but they're in a whole different league now, and it's basically incomparable atp, also infinitely better IMO. They should've changed their name before Common Dreads tbh xD

Username Dr. Thicc Dicc? Faith in humanity restored. 

Never been into them before, but that's pretty good to me.

I enjoyed this more than their past 2 Albums. Haha

2 hours ago, RavenXIII said:

I enjoyed this more than their past 2 Albums. Haha

More than Flash Flood? Whooooah, that's saying something!

The only Shikari album I don't actually like is Take to the Skies, could never get into it at all.

• Love 2

Take to the Skies is so obviously the stand out album by them it's painful, everything they've done since pales in comparison and there's way too much nonsense political shit lyrics that are just blatant and obvious. 

Anyway still waiting for 320, but after the let down that was the last album after getting really hyped from Last Garrison I'm not holding out for much.

I actually think this is my least-favorite album by them. I mean it's FUCKING AWESOME, but their other four albums blow this one out the water IMO

Creak - Recluse

CREAK - RECLUSE:

https://youtu.be/PNpX2jiYYLU

FFO: LOATHE, LOTUS EATER, ALPHA WOLF

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif

ah ah ah..realy bad.im huge fan of them but what is this...its like cannibal corpse singing popy songs..

• Confused 1

This is the first time in a long while I have felt compelled to let the internet know my opinion, and also fact, that this is absolute shit and they should have stopped making music in 2009.

I know the guys are already out there by now but I hope this is going to be their breakthrough into the mainstream; it is absolute radio material while still keeping that classic Shikari sound. Really impressed by this so far and it will surely grow on me to become one of my favourite from this year.

• Love 1

Crush on you

tumblr_p8d6h2wYoc1unrq34o3_500.gif

The chorus of The Revolt of the Atoms is so groovy. I fuck with this whole album heavyyy

• Love 3

where's the 320 kbps at

On 9/19/2017 at 5:32 AM, Adexus said:

More than Flash Flood? Whooooah, that's saying something!

The only Shikari album I don't actually like is Take to the Skies, could never get into it at all.

Common Dreads and Flash Flood were peak for me but i enjoyed mind sweep and i actually am loving this album more and more with each listen. Mind was good but had no lasting power.

• Love 1

On 2017. 09. 19. at 6:34 PM, coolpartyguy said:

This is the first time in a long while I have felt compelled to let the internet know my opinion, and also fact, that this is absolute shit and they should have stopped making music in 2009.

So this is what you were feeling compelled to let the internet know. What a damn shame. Really should've kept it to yourself.

• Love 1

On 19/09/2017 at 0:34 PM, coolpartyguy said:

Perhaps you're the one who got stuck in 2009

• Upvote 1
  • Love 6

Crush on you

tumblr_p8d6h2wYoc1unrq34o3_500.gif

On 19/09/2017 at 10:41 AM, Memol said:

ah ah ah..realy bad.im huge fan of them but what is this...its like cannibal corpse singing popy songs..

Wow, the comparisson made me laugh a lot, it's like Enter Shikari didnt have clean vocals or even pop elements to their sound in the past.

• Love 1

zzzzzz129.jpg

Loving this album so far! Any chance of a 320 version?

Just now, Voinolin said:

320 & FLAC added!

You angel.

dat 320 kbps feels ♥♥♥♥

"It's just noise"

13232.png

On 9/19/2017 at 0:08 PM, Groundking said:

>way too much nonsense political shit lyrics that are just blatant and obvious

possibly the dumbest post of all time on a Shikari thread. Lmao.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

Only on the 2nd track and this is already so fucking good. I never knew how much I needed a pop album from Shikari but it's so sick.

• Love 1

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

16 hours ago, DontTryMeSatan said:

Wow, the comparisson made me laugh a lot, it's like Enter Shikari didnt have clean vocals or even pop elements to their sound in the past.

i dont mean clean vocal or harsh vocal..i mean the rythm type...like 80s rock bands..

10 hours ago, Dan said:

possibly the dumbest post of all time on a Shikari thread. Lmao.

TBF they have toned it down on this record, it's just a shame it's so forgettable, and it's not even the fact they have political lyrics, there's plenty of politically driven lyrics on Take To the Skies, it's just how they're presented thats awful and crap. It just feels like they had magic in a bottle for TTTS and used it all and are aimlessly wandering in search for that spark of life again, and not finding it at all.

I really respect these guys for changing their sound up so drastically, but in my opinion, this kind of felt underwhelming. Maybe I need to listen and digest a bit more, but it still feels like there's something missing. 

• Love 1

8Nk56Da.jpg

3 hours ago, Lord Rorschach said:

I really respect these guys for changing their sound up so drastically, but in my opinion, this kind of felt underwhelming. Maybe I need to listen and digest a bit more, but it still feels like there's something missing. 

Yeah this is my opinion on it too, also feels a little undercooked too, surely somebody should have told them to go a bit nuts at the end of The Sights as it just feels like the song should have another 30-45 seconds where they go to ham, but instead it just....ends... and it's like oh. 

• Love 1

Loved everything they've done prior to this, but this one was hard to listen to. Only thing I liked overall was track 6 and then 2 or 3 parts of other songs. Hopefully the next one has more rock/post-hardcore elements though I understand that they're trying to get into the mainstream a little more.

Well. I started to listen to Enter Shikari a week ago. It's hard to say is that album garbage in comparison to previous albums. I enjoyed listening to this album.

it is normal that when I will start download the site redirect me to usenet.nl and ask me to do an account???