Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lord Kingdom

Seaway - Vacation (2017)

22 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - September 15, 2017
Genre - Pop Punk
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR; FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Apartment
2. Neurotic
3. London
4. Lula on the Beach
5. Something Wonderful
6. Curse Me Out
7. Day Player
8. Misery in You
9. Scatter My Ashes Along the Coast or Don't (feat. Caleb Shomo)
10. Car Seat Magazine
11. 40 Over
12. When I Hang Up

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

Edited by Lord Rorschach
FLAC added!

This album is sooooo good I definitely get a third eye blind/new found glory vibe from it. I really can't stop listening to it

RIP Hoser.... when you tour with bands like Simple Plan and Set It Off for close to a year I guess they're bound to rub off on you. I was excited when I heard apartment, but the other singles they released were distasteful to me. After listening to the full album, it surpassed my expectations, but felt as though something was missing. It's like having veggies and potatoes and wondering where the steak is. The lyrics have no long term effect on me, and the drums/guitar work during the verses is as simple as it gets. The choruses are strong and catchy, but lack meaning. I'd give the album a 3 out of 5

19 minutes ago, saltofdaearth said:

RIP Hoser.... when you tour with bands like Simple Plan and Set It Off for close to a year I guess they're bound to rub off on you. I was excited when I heard apartment, but the other singles they released were distasteful to me. After listening to the full album, it surpassed my expectations, but felt as though something was missing. It's like having veggies and potatoes and wondering where the steak is. The lyrics have no long term effect on me, and the drums/guitar work during the verses is as simple as it gets. The choruses are strong and catchy, but lack meaning. I'd give the album a 3 out of 5

It sounds a lot better live,  just saying they played a few songs the other night and it was very high energy

Hoser was so good. This new album is so trash. Sounds like a happy go lucky wanna-be Seaway. People are gonna love/hate when bands change their sound to "branch" out but that is honestly why I love The Story So Far. They always have that angst that made them who they were. Neck Deep was a let down with that pop album they dropped aside from 2-3 songs. Seaway was a let down. Knuckle Puck and TSSF are the only ones bringing it in 2017.

saltofdaearth likes this

Album is miles better than Hoser, Seaway have proved for the second time they are the best of the Big 4 pop-punk bands (SC, ND TSSF & SW). No competition.

59 minutes ago, Arctick93 said:

Album is miles better than Hoser, Seaway have proved for the second time they are the best of the Big 4 pop-punk bands (SC, ND TSSF & SW). No competition.

Big 4 pop punk bands equal (Knuckle Puck, The Story So Far, Neck Deep, The Wonder Years) 

1 hour ago, saltofdaearth said:

Big 4 pop punk bands equal (Knuckle Puck, The Story So Far, Neck Deep, The Wonder Years) 

LOL @ Knuckle Puck, and Wonders Years are old.

futurech likes this

Leans too much on the pop side of pop-punk, but it's a solid album. Colour Blind is still their best imo. Thanks for the upload.

6 hours ago, Arctick93 said:

Yo this dude tried to say Seaway is a top 4 pop-punk band HAHAHAHAA. These dudes sounds like 5 Seconds of Summer now. Straight trashhhh. You probably are a big fan of Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, and Secondhand Seranade. 

2 minutes ago, kingwzrd said:

Yo this dude tried to say Seaway is a top 4 pop-punk band HAHAHAHAA. These dudes sounds like 5 Seconds of Summer now. Straight trashhhh. You probably are a big fan of Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, and Secondhand Seranade. 

Actually a big fan of Bands like Death, Intronaut and Revocation in addition to the ones I listed. This album is mega chill Summer vibes, You must not like happy music. I wouldn't begrudge someone for liking 5SOS or GC tho, one of my best friends who hates metal loves them.

On 9/15/2017 at 6:47 AM, kingwzrd said:

im not saying they're top 4 but just because its pop doesnt mean its garbage. im listening to this and the new counterparts and marilyn manson lol