Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Voinolin

Prophets of Rage - Prophets of Rage (2017)

16 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - September 15th, 2017

Genre - Rap Metal

Quality - Mp3 320Kbps CBR; FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Radical Eyes (03:22)
2. Unfuck the World (04:10)
3. Legalize Me (03:35)
4. Living on the 110 (03:48)
5. The Counteroffensive (00:37)
6. Hail to the Chief (04:08)
7. Take Me Higher (03:47)
8. Strength in Numbers (03:08)
9. Fired a Shot (03:28)
10. Who Owns Who (03:28)
11. Hands Up (02:39)
12. Smashit (03:25)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

B E A utiful! Was hoping for this, every single preceding was great... It's the closest to RATM!

LKA likes this

1 minute ago, ABSUM said:

B E A utiful! Was hoping for this, every single preceding was great... It's the closest to RATM!

This world NEEDS RATM!!! 

LKA and ABSUM like this

Track 6 tho! The album is odd tho. I think its blatantly obvious that when they stick to the ratm style thats when its strongest. So many great jams and a few real freakin duds. But even the ratm type songs besides a few sound sort of uninspired. But man track 6 alone makes it worth it to me. As far as the rapping goes, I expected so much more with two greats. We really need zach back. What the hell is that guy doing? that solo record thats taken over 10 years and NEVER talks about ratm. It seems the rest of the guys are open to anything but zach just doesn't want anything to do with it. Which irks me a little cause he left the band cause he felt the political climate didnt really call for them. Well now we need em more than ever!

trueal likes this

Maybe I expected to much,  but this kinda sucks.  A couple good songs,  but it seems very uninspired. End and noble are better supergroups. Imo 

Vmpaulson likes this

Not feeling it...sounds like fred durst wrote the lyrics. I hate weed songs from 50 year olds....B real doesn't even sound prominent and I'm just not real into this public enemy guy, all his rhymes are very predictable and 1980s style.

A few songs, the music sounds very RAGE but de la rocha is just so much better fitted for this. The PE guy sounds super dated, and old RATM being 20 years old doesn't sound dated today. 

I liked cypress hill back in their day but seems like B Real is kind've lazy with the lyrics here. 

I probably prefer audioslave over ratm but the music here def has a more rage vibe