Voinolin

The Story So Far - Out of It (Single) (2017)

20 posts in this topic

I like it, not a major leap in sound for then but still a good track : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been waiting for this for awhile now. Nothing ground-breaking, but definitely on par with their other stuff. Still, a good, solid single.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is really cool, his voice sounds different too. I feel it's raspier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't get me wrong , I like these guys and their sound but I just wish they would branch out a bit more, it all sounds the same.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simple but effective

That's gud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The intro feels like a Christmas song LUL. Same old story so far. Still relate-able and good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cam979 said:

This is really cool, his voice sounds different too. I feel it's raspier.

I feel like its the opposite. Its a lot cleaner than before

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to check this one out once I'm home,

Anyone knows if there's an album on the way or smth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet!

 

I can almost feel Parker kicking me in the back

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of people will give them a hard time for sticking to their roots, but I love it. A lot of pop punk bands and hardcore bands are making drastic changes to their sound and it works for some people. I'm not one of those people. So it's nice to see bands like The Story So Far and Knuckle Puck putting out hard hitting pop punk albums. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, saltofdaearth said:

A lot of people will give them a hard time for sticking to their roots, but I love it. A lot of pop punk bands and hardcore bands are making drastic changes to their sound and it works for some people. I'm not one of those people. So it's nice to see bands like The Story So Far and Knuckle Puck putting out hard hitting pop punk albums. 

Exactly! People will shit on them for changing their sound, or shit on them for not "branching out".

Tune is good...simple.

And a new KP track drops today!!!

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigdru said:

Exactly! People will shit on them for changing their sound, or shit on them for not "branching out".

Tune is good...simple.

And a new KP track drops today!!!

Wasn't shitting on them, clearly explained what my point was tenor.gif

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

Wasn't shitting on them, clearly explained what my point was tenor.gif

yea you better be sorry!

lol just kiddin...all good man

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not much of a change, but honestly fsr more of a change than any of their other albums have been since under soil and dirt. excited nonetheless, songs great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to their store, this is a single for charity.  Great song, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bigdru said:

Exactly! People will shit on them for changing their sound, or shit on them for not "branching out".

Tune is good...simple.

And a new KP track drops today!!!

Yeah it leaked yesterday and it's just as good as Gone. KP's gonna be a contender for Album of the year for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my favorites, definitely will check it out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest brentt45

I'm a bit confused because they didnt announce the new album. On merchnow theyre just selling the 7" vinyl with this song being the only track so yeah don't know what thats about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now