Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

LKA

The Contortionist - Clairvoyant (2017)

77 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - September 15, 2017

Genre - Progressive Rock, Progressive Metal

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR (CD-rip)

*CD ripped by @dorozco*

Tracklist:

1. Monochrome (Passive) (04:57)
2. Godspeed (03:47)
3. Reimagined (03:22)
4. Clairvoyant (07:37)
5. The Center (07:12)
6. Absolve (05:20)
7. Relapse (06:18)
8. Return to Earth (06:16)
9. Monochrome (Pensive) (09:23)

Total length: 54:12

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Edited by LKA
320 added!

Just now, TheDevilIsALiarIAmTruth said:

From what I've read so far, this CD isn't good. Then again, I haven't thought they were good since Exoplanet

It's more atmospheric and mellow than Language, but if you didn't like Language I doubt you will enjoy this one a lot either.

20 minutes ago, TheDevilIsALiarIAmTruth said:

From what I've read so far, this CD isn't good. Then again, I haven't thought they were good since Exoplanet

Dude... There's a big difference between being not good and something you personally don't enjoy. Personally I really am not getting into all the singles they released so far, but they're talented af, its just not my cup of tea. Exoplanet is also one my favs, but I respect the artistic choices they made, you have to play what you love. We all evolve and the path sometimes lead you to different tastes in a lot of areas.

Jake Moresea, ecs10, Dwesk and 10 others like this

Literally im the only manager at my store  right now.I got it while I was on my salesfloor and I'll be up in my office the remainder of the day listening to this thanks haha

LKA and Breethepig like this

I told myself I'd only listen to this once before official release date. And wow. Just wow. This is definitely like a partner album to Language. My guess is this is the brother album. The much more somber, almost hauntingly atmospheric brother album. This is THE AOTY for me without a doubt and I couldn't be more pleased with what my favorite band has put out. I cannot wait until I get my hands on my own copy so I keep spinning it and digesting it. There's so much going on in here. Phew. 

okay this is a great album. i didn't like the singles. but after listening to the whole thing i have to admit that this is very VERY good. IMO on the same level of Language. great band.

beachdude42, LKA and Predator like this

Just now, claudio said:

okay this is a great album. i didn't like the singles. but after listening to the whole thing i have to admit that this is very VERY good. IMO on the same level of Language. great band.

Glad you changed your mind. You'll probably love it even more when you hear it in HQ. Desperately waiting for that

Just now, LKA said:

Glad you changed your mind. You'll probably love it even more when you hear it in HQ. Desperately waiting for that

yeah can't wait to listen to it in HQ

beachdude42 and LKA like this

6 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

Because it is too good, not fair to other bands.

So true. I'll like what some other bands put out, but no one can put me in a trance like The Contortionist. They are so perfect to me. 

LKA, beachdude42 and proggystyle like this