Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Lord Kingdom

Stick to Your Guns - Married to the Noise [Single] (2017)

24 posts in this topic

Pretty good, didn't really dig the chorus at first but it's growing on me. Still like the first single better.

I agree with jebasu, chorus isn't that good, but especially the start is a banger! Can't wait for that album

jebasu likes this

Like this a lot, I mean it's chorus-heavy but it's the good kind, I like the way this flows more than the songs on the BATD EP. I still wish they did something else with the middle part with that sick build up around ~1:20 or so, instead of another chorus, that felt like a such a troll first listening through. :D

jebasu likes this

I like how the overall feel to this is dirtier and grittier especially the cleans. This is a banger of a song! 

BRDSX likes this

29 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

Going to be a gem, but The Hope Division takes the cake so far.

Diamond is pretty special 

Amazing song, the chorus is gorgeous, eventhough I don't like the "ohh ohh ohhh" chorus that are meant to be crowd songs, this one's gud

what a banger opening

this song reminds me of a their stuff off their album the hope division, this album is gonna be amazing. Definitely way better than Disobedient. I was disappointed with that album.

5 minutes ago, Centralia121483 said:

this song reminds me of a their stuff off their album the hope division, this album is gonna be amazing. Definitely way better than Disobedient. I was disappointed with that album.

Man I fucking love most of Disobedient, weird that a lot of people are disappointed with it. Altbough when it initially came out I didnt particularly loved it either and it didnt seem as good as Diamond but now theyre near equal to me. 

AOTY incoming!!!!! STYG keeps improving on every release.