Tracklist:

1. Incredible

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 5

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

Other Releases by

274% better than any song on the last album, this is gives me major hope, loving this subtle sound change as well.

• Love 4

brdsx.gif

Tasty song, hope there'll be more !

Just now, bornofallison said:

Does this come with a new album announcement or just as a single?

I don't know yet, once NZ iTunes updates then we'll know.

Oh yay(;

Just now, Lord Kingdom said:

I don't know yet, once NZ iTunes updates then we'll know.

Definitely better than anything on the last album. I still think it'll be almost impossible for them to put out material that's on par with Fragile Figures. Crossing my fingers though.

• Love 3

10 minutes ago, nayrtrah said:

Definitely better than anything on the last album. I still think it'll be almost impossible for them to put out material that's on par with Fragile Figures. Crossing my fingers though.

I thought Waste Away was the closest thing to Fragile Figures they had put out since. Every other song doesn't quite feel the same does it?

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, bornofallison said:

I thought Waste Away was the closest thing to Fragile Figures they had put out since. Every other song doesn't quite feel the same does it?

Agree. And no, they just don't seem the same to me anymore. Seems like when Aaron Melzer left the band, they lost a little bit of the chemistry used in concoction that created Fragile Figures...although I always thought Richard was the "brains" of the band, so I'm not sure why that is?

I like this song

2 minutes ago, nayrtrah said:

Agree. And no, they just don't seem the same to me anymore. Seems like when Aaron Melzer left the band, they lost a little bit of the chemistry used in concoction that created Fragile Figures...although I always thought Richard was the "brains" of the band, so I'm not sure why that is?

It's so bizarre because when I heard Waste Away I was like alright this next album is gonna be a return to form. While this is good, it's nowhere near what I think they are capable of. 

Pretty dang good I'm impressed. Doesn't sound like the same band , but light years above their last album. 

• Love 2

1 minute ago, bornofallison said:

It's so bizarre because when I heard Waste Away I was like alright this next album is gonna be a return to form. While this is good, it's nowhere near what I think they are capable of. 

I'm with you 100%!

damn. they had a great sound when they had their original vocalist. the chorus sounds like something 30 seconds to mars would create

This one is definitely going to be a grower on me, some parts are weird structure-wise. But after a few listens on me I'm definitely going to fuck with this more.

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

So goood.

lxHBhNr.png

I'm really digging this song! It's got more of a pop punk vibe, but still has their heavy roots.

I haven't really cared about them in a few years but I'm on my 4th listen of this already, this is actually really cool.

Oh look they remembered how to write a good chorus and some energetic verses. Woohoo.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

The last album had a few good songs but was mediocre over all, this is an all time low though. This is fucking horrible, if you're a fan of them you won't like it

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

I never really could get into this band, until now. This song is very excellente.

• Love 2

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

Click ^ to see reviews.

This band has been garbage since The Ascent. Waste Away and this are great, though. Definitely promising for a full album.

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

This track is crazy good, loving the new sound, hopefully the LP will follow soon!

• Love 2

Not likin this

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Fuck yes Secrets are back! The last album was one of the most boring albums I've ever heard.

• Love 1

Waste away was like them continuing making boring stuff... at least for me.. this is a banger.. although all these uplifting sorta lyrics just make the whole song kinda cringy... they should go straight for brutal and dark lyrics like FF coz that's what they are best at

Been waiting for new music from these guys for what seems like a long time! Liking this new song.

Oh boy. Such a good song. Didn't like ETGUH very much. Hope this album is close to as good as Fragile Figures!

Such a cool and different song yet is as amazing as Fragile Figures. Absolutely can't wait for the new album.

• Love 1