Lord Kingdom

Enter Shikari - The Spark (KL Exclusive Preview) (2017)

37 posts in this topic

@TimothyRoss They'll be dropping another single soon... but yeah the marketing campaign for this album has been pretty slow. I still think it will sell well though.

Guest netsc

They've actually outdone themselves a bit with the pacing for this album release. Very 'late' announcement compared to release date. I remember the mindsweep being announced like 4/5 months before release, by the time the album was released there were like 5 singles and the hype had died.

@netsc Fair shout, A flash flood of colour had the best build up IMO still my favourite album by them as well.

• Love 3

1 hour ago, TimothyRoss said:

11 days until the album's out and Shikari have only graced our ears with ONE SONG! We're malnourished out here

There's an entire 2nd song in the preview...

49 minutes ago, TimothyRoss said:

Is everyone on here so obnoxious and condescending? Can you not express enthusiasm for a release without someone pissing all over your chips? 

Shikari didn't release 'Rabble Rouser' themselves. I'm asking for them to release more. In fact, I'm not even doing that. I'm playfully expressing genuine excitement for an album and you're being a rude and boring cunt. Fuck you.

Wow mate, I agree with you that there are douches here (also, in the entire world), but you really overreacted here, calm down..

• Love 1

Guest donark
On 9/11/2017 at 2:23 PM, GhostFade said:

@TimothyRoss They'll be dropping another single soon... but yeah the marketing campaign for this album has been pretty slow. I still think it will sell well though.

Good call hahaha Rabble Rouser just officially came out.