Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Crash Bandicoot

Lil Peep - Come Over When You're Sober PT. 1 (2017)

50 posts in this topic

I was going to go to bed without showering because I felt trash but then I saw this leaked

so now Im going to download it and listen to it while showering

thx 

44 minutes ago, MEGALELZ said:

I was going to go to bed without showering because I felt trash but then I saw this leaked

so now Im going to download it and listen to it while showering

thx 

Lol some white trash to trash up the shower why not cx

Ccallawy34 likes this

Pitchfork have been clickbaiting this guy into oblivion lately. I think he's the latest thing that's cool to hate.

3 minutes ago, Space Holiday said:

Pitchfork have been clickbaiting this guy into oblivion lately. I think he's the latest thing that's cool to hate.

Yeah they are calling him "the future of emo", what a joke

Future of emo? Really? So i guess they will be an emo rap genre soon. What a sad day when this happens. WTF? Bring back real emo like MCR. Not some wannabe emo wannabe rapper who wishes he was emo.

10 minutes ago, damonrocks said:

Future of emo? Really? So i guess they will be an emo rap genre soon. What a sad day when this happens. WTF? Bring back real emo like MCR. Not some wannabe emo wannabe rapper who wishes he was emo.

This album was produced by the same person who did the The Black Parade (Rob Cavallo) so....

This guy got me into underground hip-hop because of his emo and rock influences I am honestly so confused how people are so blind to why he's referred to as an emo rapper.

He came up using beats with samples from bands like Brand New, Modern Baseball, Silversein, Underoath and his lyrics are emotionally honest and more sung than rapped. I personally can't name anyone else doing an album like this right now (taking original guitars written/recorded with a renowned Emo/Rock producer, turning them into hip-hop beats)

Of course I am biased as I am a big fan, but he's blown up so fast over the last year (from 10k to 550k on IG) so he's definitely doing something right. If you're an elitist I can see why it's easy to hate this guy but if you're open minded I think this album is worth a listen.

1 minute ago, Ravenous Fox said:

So, 

I tried.... 

to give the album a chance

I really did but, this album is hot garbage.

I don't even...

Hatred Puff.jpg

aww, what a cute little vampire <3

Wolfhailey and FallenZA like this

1 hour ago, Ravenous Fox said:

So, 

I tried.... 

to give the album a chance

I really did but, this album is hot garbage.

I don't even...

Hatred Puff.jpg

Look at little Loki!!

I was just making a statement. MCR  is a cool band , i used them as a reference, compared to this guy they would be considered real emo. But i see the point. They are a lot of more "real" emo bands out there i could have put, they just came to mind. I mean no offense to anyone who likes lil peep or MCR. Just t say...

Grimnorm666 likes this

I guess the whole skinny pasty white guy with no shirt and bright accessories and hair dye and too much yet not enough body hair look is back. Someone tell Jimmy Urine!!

ibowers001 likes this

@LKA dat quote tho :lol:

Like some of this sonically, but it's far from great. All these sad boi trap rappers are basically Hollywood Undead of mid 2010s, except unlike HU, a lot of them actually have some rapping prowess.

The closer is just really cool vibes fam.

Grimnorm666 likes this

Not even gonna bother reading the comments on this one lol.

Thanks for the post, its a shame most soundcloud rappers dont even release their albums outside of soundcloud

he's also part of Goth Boy Clique which was founded by Wicca Phase Springs Eternal aka Adam McIlwee from Tigers Jaw.

djsmoothnuts and Yuniel01 like this

I fucking love it. I hated him at first, but once I heard The Brightside when it was released I got hooked.

Yuniel01 likes this

Not really one for this type of music, but it doesn't seem as bad as everyone thinks it is.

Except for the "daddy" tattoo

That is 100% as bad as everyone thinks it is

djsmoothnuts likes this