Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aria

Noble - Deadset (Single) [2017]

16 posts in this topic

For the curious:

Vocals - Mark Barela (At The Skylines) 
Bass/Vocals - Scott Barnes (In Fear & Faith) 
Guitar - Jeff Helberg (Confide) 
Guitar - Sean Bell (In Fear & Faith / Attack Attack!) 
Drums - Zac Mayfield (Oh, Sleeper / At The Skylines)

Not sure why, but Scott's vocals on chorus feels a little bit weird. Like he should hit other notes to make a good match. Or is it on purpose to sound a little bit off? Anyway, badass song!

32 minutes ago, Shutara said:

Not sure why, but Scott's vocals on chorus feels a little bit weird. Like he should hit other notes to make a good match. Or is it on purpose to sound a little bit off? Anyway, badass song!

It does kind of seem like Scott is channeling an almost-Beartooth vibe. I picked up on that too.

3 hours ago, RavenXIII said:

This is pretty choice, I can't remember is ifaf over?

Nope. They're just on a semi-permanent hiatus aftr dealing with all the legal trouble they went through.

darnocdarnoc likes this

Well, the looking straight into the camera music video may be cringe but the music makes up for it though. Good stuff (:

Just now, SavageWraith said:

Well, the looking straight into the camera music video may be cringe but the music makes up for it though. Good stuff (:

Some people I've, at one time, considered great friends are in this band! I'm glad it's well-received!

SavageWraith likes this

Just now, Aria said:

Some people I've, at one time, considered great friends are in this band! I'm glad it's well-received!

I see potential. Especially once the main vocalist learns to control his medium pitch in between his highs and lows better he'll be killer. Especially once he learns to fluctuate between pitches smoother. Really interested in where this group goes. The other vocalist does indeed seem to be taking inspiration from Beartooth with that sorta off tempo intentionally off sounding style. Pretty snazzy.

Aria likes this

so this is what was going on haha. I was so confused,dig this tho...Scotts vocals are really different but there is nothin wrong with that. Does anyone know whats up with ATS tho? I seen what was said about IFAF and obviously OS and AA are no longer a thing 

4 hours ago, Six Souls x said:

I dig this a lot. Scott Barnes vocals are fantastic

As usual! Glad you like it! I was hoping you guys would.