Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aria

The Relentless - Let Him Burn (From American Satan Soundtrack) - Single (2017)

21 posts in this topic

Just now, TheManBehindTheMask said:

You didnt have to buy this aria but thank you so much :D

Why not? I wanted it! Enjoy!

Jericho_Miranda likes this

Just now, CMGX6X said:

It'd be cool if Palaye Royal went in this direction. 

I had never heard of them before this song. But his vocals are nice! Although, I would have preferred Andy Black's vocals...

Just now, Aria said:

I had never heard of them before this song. But his vocals are nice! Although, I would have preferred Andy Black's vocals...

Honestly if he sounds even half as good as his cover of when we were toung itd have sounded grand

Just now, Aria said:

They're pretty good but I think the 13 year old fan girls are gonna have an influence on their direction like how sws and ptv are. 

SavageWraith likes this

1 hour ago, CMGX6X said:

They're pretty good but I think the 13 year old fan girls are gonna have an influence on their direction like how sws and ptv are. 

So much truth in these words. Honestly I used to tolerate/not mind/respect BVB/Andy Ballsack but once he did that edgy "I'm an asshole" collaboration with Ronny Radkle any and all respect I had was thrown out the window. I can admit he's got some decent vocal skill but I just can't vibe with music when I know the vocalist is a self aware and self admitted asshole.

If the music was amazing I'd almost be able to give him and others a pass on being a douche, but BVB just ain't my cup of tea. To me they'll always be in the shadow of BFMV but that's just me.

Still, nonetheless thanks Aria for your continued music you share. Even if it's not my preference I'm always thankful to you and the other lords who provide music for us. 

Aria likes this

I just like how in the video they just posted on youtube for this song, Andy Black is singing it and even recording it. However it's not his voice.. Like what?

1 minute ago, Frak The Gods said:

I just like how in the video they just posted on youtube for this song, Andy Black is singing it and even recording it. However it's not his voice.. Like what?

Yeah. Due to contractual issues, his voice is not the voice of his fictional band in the movie. I agree, it's lame. But it is what it is.

Just now, Aria said:

Yeah. Due to contractual issues, his voice is not the voice of his fictional band in the movie. I agree, it's lame. But it is what it is.

Yeah, it's kinda bullshit. Like this movie has a "real" musician playing what looks like the lead on this movie and you can't even use his real voice? What's the point. Just blows my mind tbh. Stupid contract bs... 

I could just picture that guy who narrates movie trailers, "A movie that uses real musicians however due to contract bullshit, won't feature any music from the musicians themselves."

Aria and DOOM like this

Damn, Remington's voice is awesome.

Glad the instrumental came with this too.

I won't lie I'm looking forward to giving this movie a shot.

Thanks!

Patiently awaiting the, "American Satan" song that plays in the trailer.

9 hours ago, SavageWraith said:

So much truth in these words. Honestly I used to tolerate/not mind/respect BVB/Andy Ballsack but once he did that edgy "I'm an asshole" collaboration with Ronny Radkle any and all respect I had was thrown out the window. I can admit he's got some decent vocal skill but I just can't vibe with music when I know the vocalist is a self aware and self admitted asshole.

If the music was amazing I'd almost be able to give him and others a pass on being a douche.

Lol dude wtf... It's a song. Haha it's not like it's his memoir... if you take every song this serious don't listen to this. cx 

9 hours ago, Aria said:

Yeah. Due to contractual issues, his voice is not the voice of his fictional band in the movie.

Well after finding this out me and my girlfriend arent going to see this movie anymore. Rather just stream it for free since this movie just became the equivalent of high school musical. So lame.

12 hours ago, dvsr said:

Lol dude wtf... It's a song. Haha it's not like it's his memoir... if you take every song this serious don't listen to this. cx 

Yes it is a song. It's one thing to be a meme, it's another thing entirely to think it's cool to be an asshole. Also the next few words that you didn't include in the quote by me was "BVB ain't my cup of tea but that's just me" so I kinda feel like you didn't necessarily advise me to not listen to it lol. But no worries boi. I don't plan on partaking on any future works by BVB or their frontman unless there's so much hype around it and they changed styles or something.

Also to just say "lol wtf it's just a song dude don't take it serious" is a tad obtuse.  I don't know about everyone else but I personally enjoy serious music/ music from the heart or with meaning. If you can say "it's just a song" then that probably means there's not really any heart or soul put into it. And if there's no soul or emotion in the music it's just noise trying to be music. But that's me being overly descriptive of what music means to me and what I think music is. Don't get me wrong I also listen to loads of electronic stuff which is arguably just different sounds. Same thing with certain meme songs. But I just don't see a point in 2 vocalists who are pretty well known as being assholes making a song about being an asshole. I'd rather hear a song by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson about being a rock than the aforementioned song about being an asshole.

To each their own ya know? Just not into em. Simple as that. I even still expressed gratitude for the upload. Personal preferences and all that. By all means if you like BVB cheers man I wish you all the best and I hope they keep making music you really enjoy even if it's not what I like. I believe it's possible to coexist lol.

22 hours ago, Crust said:

Wasn't Drake Bell having a role in this movie?

Yeah, he does have a role. :)

3 hours ago, MEGALELZ said:

Yeah, he does have a role. :)

No wonder why Josh didn't invited him to his wedding.