Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crash Bandicoot

Counterparts - Swim Beneath My Skin (Single) [2017]

21 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Aria Alexander said:

Am I exiled because I'm just listening to these guys for the first time ever? They are awesome! Bought a ticket to the hype train.

Hop on aboard, new people are always welcome. Do yourself a favor and work your back through their discography. In my opinion last two albums are their strongest, and one in which they really found their stride. The first 2 aren't bad either, far from it.

Aria, Crash Bandicoot and DOOM like this

4 minutes ago, jebasu said:

Hop on aboard, new people are always welcome. Do yourself a favor and work your back through their discography. In my opinion last two albums are their strongest, and one in which they really found their stride. The first 2 aren't bad either, far from it.

I think I just might do that! Thanks!

jebasu likes this

1 hour ago, Aria Alexander said:

Am I exiled because I'm just listening to these guys for the first time ever? They are awesome! Bought a ticket to the hype train.

Not at all, I'd say start with The difference between Hell and home 

4 hours ago, Grimnorm666 said:

Not at all, I'd say start with The difference between Hell and home 

Ya'll cant sleep on their debut album Prophets though. At the time everyone knew these guys were gonna be great.

Grimnorm666, jebasu, DOOM and 1 other like this

4 hours ago, jbellaire said:

Ya'll cant sleep on their debut album Prophets though. At the time everyone knew these guys were gonna be great.

Tru

7 hours ago, jbellaire said:

With all the singles out so far, genre wise, it'll be the closest to Prophets. This album seems like it's gonna be heavier than their 3 albums since Prophets. They stepped aside from their "metalcore" roots, but now we can clearly hear more breakdowns and heavier riffs. It's a mix of everything they've done so far and it's shaping up to be my favorite album of the year hands down.. Like every year they release something new. Don't get me wrong tho, they always had that melodic hardcore thing going on, but on Prothets you could easily rank them as both metalcore/melodic hardcore.

DOOM and Crash Bandicoot like this