10. Amaranthine

11. The Prestaliis II

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Norma Jean rules, this rules

3 minutes ago, A Bale of Turtles said:

Norma Jean rules, this rules

Norma Jean is my favorite band ever. They've given me so much inspiration and the last three records perfectly encapsulated my time at the moment they were released.

I trust Cory as a musician, and I trust Legs and Chris as musicians. It was a no-brainer for me to love this and everything they've put out is stellar.

Excited to dig into this.

2 minutes ago, IG0R23 said:

Norma Jean is my favorite band ever. They've given me so much inspiration and the last three records perfectly encapsulated my time at the moment they were released.

I trust Cory as a musician, and I trust Legs and Chris as musicians. It was a no-brainer for me to love this and everything they've put out is stellar.

Excited to dig into this.

Dog-Digging.gif get digging, it is GREAT

20 minutes ago, stayxnegative said:

this whole album is pure gold, it's definitely not post-hardcore though lolol.

I haven't listened to it I just posted it lol, redirect me in the correct genre and I'll move it 

Listening to this album in the dark, during the late hours and in complete silence, made this record way more powerful than it has any right to be.

It hit all the right spots for me and I'm just completely blown away by how damn good this really is.

Money well spent. These boys made an incredible record, in my opinion, and I'm glad to have helped.

5 hours ago, IG0R23 said:

What sucks is that I was supposed to get this in an email today from them, but never got it :lol: Oh well, it's here now. Cheers!

Same here!  Hahahaha, I supported this from day one.  Didn't get an email with the record.  What a bunch of shit.

3 hours ago, Crash Bandicoot said:

I haven't listened to it I just posted it lol, redirect me in the correct genre and I'll move it 

Post hardcore is fine although I'd also add an alt rock and a progressive tag to that :)

Good album is good. Love the intro and outro. Overall quite pleased with most of it, some really nice non-singles on there like Hallelujah with the mid 00s vibes.

That was fast! After my last post in the infinite winter thread I went to bed and woke up to the whole album! Not mad at all! I'll post my thoughts on the album later today.

Yes! Just finished listening to infinite winter and something told me to come here. I've been waiting forever for this. Thanks

1 hour ago, A Bale of Turtles said:

December, Hellelujah, Infinite Winter >

You were right with December, instantly became a favorite. 

4 hours ago, Raider03 said:

Same here!  Hahahaha, I supported this from day one.  Didn't get an email with the record.  What a bunch of shit.

Right? Hahaha! I feel like IGG supporters got screwed the hardest towards the release. Didn't get my CD two weeks early (and that's fine, it's an elaborate packaging) but they said we'd get the record in our emails and I think 95% didn't.

What?! I didn't even know this was a band! This album is amazing!! Reminds me of Meridional which is one my favourite albums ever.

12 minutes ago, codeorange said:

Really stoked to see such a good response to this album. I was curious as to how it would be received.

I actually listened to it this morning. It's pretty sick. 

14 minutes ago, codeorange said:

Really stoked to see such a good response to this album. I was curious as to how it would be received.

It is only natural, look at the members that make up the band, and anything that sounds like Norma Jean mixed with a little Oh, Sleeper is gold in my book.

9 minutes ago, thebombio said:

What?! I didn't even know this was a band! This album is amazing!! Reminds me of Meridional which is one my favourite albums ever.

Meridional is amazing

It's a pretty solid album but I can't help but think "I might just put on Polar Similar instead" while listening to it.