Sign in to follow this  
dewey duck

Hundred Suns - The Prestaliis (2017)

37 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - August 11th, 2017

Genre - Post-Hardcore, Alternative Rock, Progressive

Quality - MP3, 320kbps CBR; FLAC

*Thanks @codeorange!

 

Tracklist:

1. The Prestaliis 

2. Partner / Predator

3. Bedburner

4. Last Apology

5. December

6. Fractional 

7. Reversal

8. Hellelujah

9. Infinite Winter

10. Amaranthine

11. The Prestaliis II

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

 

 

  • Love 6

 

 

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

What sucks is that I was supposed to get this in an email today from them, but never got it :lol: Oh well, it's here now. Cheers!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, A Bale of Turtles said:

Norma Jean rules, this rules

Norma Jean is my favorite band ever. They've given me so much inspiration and the last three records perfectly encapsulated my time at the moment they were released.

 

I trust Cory as a musician, and I trust Legs and Chris as musicians. It was a no-brainer for me to love this and everything they've put out is stellar.

 

Excited to dig into this.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, IG0R23 said:

Norma Jean is my favorite band ever. They've given me so much inspiration and the last three records perfectly encapsulated my time at the moment they were released.

 

I trust Cory as a musician, and I trust Legs and Chris as musicians. It was a no-brainer for me to love this and everything they've put out is stellar.

 

Excited to dig into this.

Dog-Digging.gif get digging, it is GREAT

  • Love 1

brdsx.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you so much.

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, stayxnegative said:

this whole album is pure gold, it's definitely not post-hardcore though lolol.

I haven't listened to it I just posted it lol, redirect me in the correct genre and I'll move it 


 

 

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Listening to this album in the dark, during the late hours and in complete silence, made this record way more powerful than it has any right to be.

 

It hit all the right spots for me and I'm just completely blown away by how damn good this really is.

 

Money well spent. These boys made an incredible record, in my opinion, and I'm glad to have helped.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, IG0R23 said:

What sucks is that I was supposed to get this in an email today from them, but never got it :lol: Oh well, it's here now. Cheers!

Same here!  Hahahaha, I supported this from day one.  Didn't get an email with the record.  What a bunch of shit.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Crash Bandicoot said:

I haven't listened to it I just posted it lol, redirect me in the correct genre and I'll move it 

Post hardcore is fine although I'd also add an alt rock and a progressive tag to that :)

  • Love 1

ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png

 

Share this post


Link to post

It's great, my next AOTY contender

  • Love 1

ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png

 

Share this post


Link to post

Good album is good. Love the intro and outro. Overall quite pleased with most of it, some really nice non-singles on there like Hallelujah with the mid 00s vibes.

  • Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post

That was fast! After my last post in the infinite winter thread I went to bed and woke up to the whole album! Not mad at all! I'll post my thoughts on the album later today.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

December, Hellelujah, Infinite Winter >

  • Love 2

brdsx.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post

Yes! Just finished listening to infinite winter and something told me to come here. I've been waiting forever for this. Thanks

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, A Bale of Turtles said:

December, Hellelujah, Infinite Winter >

You were right with December, instantly became a favorite. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Raider03 said:

Same here!  Hahahaha, I supported this from day one.  Didn't get an email with the record.  What a bunch of shit.

Right? Hahaha! I feel like IGG supporters got screwed the hardest towards the release. Didn't get my CD two weeks early (and that's fine, it's an elaborate packaging) but they said we'd get the record in our emails and I think 95% didn't.

Share this post


Link to post

Really stoked to see such a good response to this album. I was curious as to how it would be received.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

What?! I didn't even know this was a band! This album is amazing!! Reminds me of Meridional which is one my favourite albums ever.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, codeorange said:

Really stoked to see such a good response to this album. I was curious as to how it would be received.

I actually listened to it this morning. It's pretty sick. 

  • Love 1

 

 

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, codeorange said:

Really stoked to see such a good response to this album. I was curious as to how it would be received.

It is only natural, look at the members that make up the band, and anything that sounds like Norma Jean mixed with a little Oh, Sleeper is gold in my book.

  • Love 1

brdsx.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, thebombio said:

What?! I didn't even know this was a band! This album is amazing!! Reminds me of Meridional which is one my favourite albums ever.

Meridional is amazing

  • Love 1

brdsx.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post

Very Important release as @A Bale of Turtles would say. 

  • Love 1

PSP JEsus.gif

Share this post


Link to post

It's a pretty solid album but I can't help but think "I might just put on Polar Similar instead" while listening to it.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.