Sign in to follow this  
xcblackdiamond

The Contortionist - The Center [Single] (2017)

12 posts in this topic

All three singles have been great, can't wait for the whole album

so good!

Love the shift in sound, very nice new tunes.

Probably my least fave of the songs released so far, it feels like it's building up to something that never comes, even though I like the change in sound this song feels like it needed a heavy part half way through.

Kinda worried the album is gonna be really samey since all the 3 songs released so far have the same mellow vibe.

33 minutes ago, drummerboysean said:

Probably my least fave of the songs released so far, it feels like it's building up to something that never comes, even though I like the change in sound this song feels like it needed a heavy part half way through.

Kinda worried the album is gonna be really samey since all the 3 songs released so far have the same mellow vibe.

I hope there is some heavy :pray:

Must. Not. Listen. Told myself I wouldn't listen to anymore of this until I had the album in my own hands. 

5 hours ago, drummerboysean said:

I'm holding out on listening to anything else, but that's exactly what I complained about with the last single...Has a buildup that never gets executed.

I don't mind this shift in direction they're going, Reimagined was dope imo, I just don't want the entire alum to be the same. 

1 hour ago, ggl3dde said:

I'm holding out on listening to anything else, but that's exactly what I complained about with the last single...Has a buildup that never gets executed.

I don't mind this shift in direction they're going, Reimagined was dope imo, I just don't want the entire alum to be the same. 

Ehhh, Absolve has the guitar solo at the end. It's a nice release, The Centre just kinda plods along and the 2 minute ambient outro is overlong.