xcblackdiamond

Wage War - Deadweight (2017)

129 posts in this topic

If Deadweight came first and Blueprints was the new album, people would think Blueprints was better. Deadweight is a nice new shiny thing, Blueprints is better, better choruses and WAY catchier. Just my opinion on things of course, so get mad if you want.

Youngblood, The River, Deadlocked, Basic Hate >

Other Releases by

Absolutely love this album, finally got the time to give this a listen since i am back from work. Well worth the wait.

This surpassed their first album which I didn't think was possible. This band is fucking amazing. This album, Currents album and Emmures album are the top 3 released this year. It's been an epic year for music. 

2 minutes ago, Frak The Gods said:

This surpassed their first album which I didn't think was possible. This band is fucking amazing. This album, Currents album and Emmures album are the top 3 released this year. It's been an epic year for music. 

I like your Emmure drop, goes well with what you have been going for lately. New Emmure is best Emmure, but not even in the realm of things released this year ( opinions though ).

• Love 2

Guest jaimee1996
5 hours ago, A Bale of Turtles said:

If Deadweight came first and Blueprints was the new album, people would think Blueprints was better. Deadweight is a nice new shiny thing, Blueprints is better, better choruses and WAY catchier. Just my opinion on things of course, so get mad if you want.

Youngblood, The River, Deadlocked, Basic Hate >

I second this. Blueprints was an amazing album all around. 

Guest Rakstrooper

This has ADTR written all over it. Wonder what they would have sounded had they gone with will Putney, David Bendeth, Mark Lewis or Josh Schroeder  as their producer

Guest FvkHeroes

This band isnt really all that great. I'll pass. 

Who's still jamming this in 2018?

• Upvote 1

On 31.03.2018 at 9:34 AM, Prototype539 said:

Who's still jamming this in 2018?

i do my dude