Chief

Issues - Headspace (2016)

190 posts in this topic

I've got a FLAC version if someone's interested?

Oh yea wonder where you got it

• Love 1

2OoC3eH.gif

Other Releases by

320 hype bois.

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

what is better VBR V0 or the 320

what is better VBR V0 or the 320

For best mp3 quality, 320 is always the way to go

• Love 1

whats everyone's favorite song so far!

michael-b-michael-buble-242697.gif

whats everyone's favorite song so far!

(no order)

rank rider

home soon

slow me down

that 320 tho, cheers

King Of Amarillo (ReImagined) is stil the only song I can listen on repeat

idk

wish Tyler would do more songs like Side To Side or Desolate The Conducter (Acoustic)

giphy.gif

Someone Who Does is my favorite song off the album. Flojo, Hero, and Home Soon are runner ups. What an intensely good album. In my opinion, there's not even a bad song on this album.

maybe its too much if i ask now, but i am really interested in FLAC :)

Someone has it?

C'est la vie

How can we have a flac if the album is not released yet?

t2DLnik.png

Lost-n-Found is my favorite (can't resist to sing along), followed by Yung & Dum and Slow Me Down. Then Coma and The Realest and Home Soon. Man, I like almost every song. Made to Last and Blue Wall are not as good, but I wouldn't skip 'em either. Overall a great listen.

Thanks a lot, I liked the songs I heard on YT so far, I hope the rest is just as good!

I've listened to this album 10 times or more since I got it a couple days ago, because it's so damn catchy. I came back to get the 320 version, and it's even better. 9/10 can't wait to see these songs live!

This album feels alot more fresh, produciton wise and just overall has an amazing vibe. I feel like this is Tyler's vocals at his best right here. To me, way more enjoyable than their debut and I was a big fan of that one.

• Love 1

well I never thought id say this (seriously. these are words I never thought would come out of my mouth...or words I typed...), but I actually dig this an album. quite a bit actually. it feels like they melded a few different styles together quite cohesively. much like Bieber kickin' Usher to the curb, it seemed Scout leaving the band did something similar for Issues. I still don't personally see what the intense fandom for Tyler Carter is all about. he's not a terrible singer by any means, but it still feels like he's forcing/using Issues as an outlet for his failed attempts at being an r'n'b singer. feels more like the bands an outlet for Tyler's personal issues, rather than a title for the collective. none the less a solid album overall, flows way better than their debut, and definitely something i'll pump from time to time

• Love 2

So on the physical cd there is a picture of the band minus Tyler, anyone know why? 

what show us 

So on the physical cd there is a picture of the band minus Tyler, anyone know why? 

AOTY year. For sure.

I seriously hope you meant "this year is the year of Albums Of The Year (aka a fuckton of insanely good albums) and not "Album Of The Year Year"

• Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

First time listening to this album because of my shitty work schedule and yes, this is a very solid AOTY option. You got some sick metalcore/post-hardcore tracks mixed with a lot of R&B and even some. Both Tyler and Bohn did an amazing job at the vocals. Even thought they don't have too much electronic sounds anymore, it's a masterpiece. Can't wait to see them this summer.

I seriously hope you meant this year is the year of albums of the year and not album of the year year.

Lol giphy.gif

• Love 2

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

I seriously hope you meant this year is the year of albums of the year and not album of the year year.

Thought about that "Every Warped Tour Vocalist" video where Jarrod said "I'm not saying to brake the rules, but I'm not saying to not not brake the rules not"

• Love 1

Honestly, underwhelming. Self titled is by far, better than this. I've tried so hard to like it, but there's so many songs that sound the same to me with only a few stand out tracks. Hopefully with time, it'll grow on me. 

• Love 2

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

The EP is their best work....knowhatimsayin'? o.O