Don’t shift your view, you might slip and fall
A long way down and down this rabbit hole
If the tunnel runs any deeper
You might come out the other side of the world
Maybe upside down you’ll be able see this isn’t what it seems
We are far from free."

Northlane

Other Releases by

Well, it is becoming painfully obvious Issues fans are a whiny bunch, not up to the Hollywood Undead status but this thread is new, long way to go. Just amazing how ungrateful people can be when things are given to them. It is a leak, it is early, quality should be understood. Most of these people are the lurkers, that just sit there with their hands out. These are the real Issues.

Hollywood Undead are my favourtie band tho

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

damn flojo has got me bouncing, rank rider chugs hard with those melodic raps bars, Lost-N-Found is so aggressive, like damn the only weak track for me is The Realest

klbanneredo-min.png

Cant say i loved it. They didnt chage their sound, which isnt a bad thing, but some songs sound alike. After one listen i wasnt convinced if this album is a worthy follow up. If their debut was a strong 6 i'd give this one a light 5.

Wait... Death Grips guest vocal spot? 10/10 

Yayayay nice one! Much appreciated sir.

if your that pushy about quality there is a 192 floating around 

Thanks for the leak. Cant wait for 320 version =)

if your that pushy about quality there is a 192 floating around 

the 192 is a transcode of our 128.

8Nk56Da.jpg

Seriously one of the biggest improvements between debut and sophomore albums I've heard in a LONG time... very very impressed.

Love the entire album! It's cool to see how they adapted their sound.

Flojo is by far my favourite track... that swing groove is just... MADNESS. Can't wait to see em' in Manchester on the 26th!!

after hearing the last single i wasn't really that excited for this one, but now that I've listened to the whole thing a few times through I have to say I'm impressed. Different sound than the first album, but it's still Issues

• Love 1

Or you could you know.. buy the CD and support the band if "real" quality is that important to you. The leaked quality isn't bad at all and a good listen.

Says the guy who is on a leak website......

• Love 3

why are people not allowed to say they want a 320 kbps? the people who complain about the so called complainer annoy me 1000000x more.... idk whos "whining" they simply wanna hear there favorite band in the best possible quality.... nobody is mad here lol stop trying to be the civil savior lol.... anyways this album is amazing im happy to hear it early and im excited for a 320;)

why are people not allowed to say they want a 320 kbps? the people who complain about the so called complainer annoy me 1000000x more.... idk whos "whining" they simply wanna hear there favorite band in the best possible quality.... nobody is mad here lol stop trying to be the civil savior lol.... anyways this album is amazing im happy to hear it early and im excited for a 320;)

do you even realize how annoying you are? yes it does count as whining because the actual album itself isn't even out yet. are you gonna go to the post office and ask them if you could maybe just see your package before it arrives? no, because that's not possible. it is literally impossible for someone to have a high-quality rip of the album a week in advance unless it's a review copy or an early shipment. when one of those come in, they'll be here - until then there's literally no use in asking, it's not gonna speed the process up and if anything it'll just piss staff off more. also whining /= being mad, whining = being annoying as shit.

• Love 1

Does anyone already have the lyrics? Or some of it.

Home Soon, Coma and Hero are flawless.

been on straight repeat for two days haha

There's Not Always a Silver Fuckin' Lining.

this album is fucking flawless oh my god

Album ain't out yet, and peeps complaining about them having Issues with LQ leak. It's a leak for a reason :/

Does anyone already have the lyrics? Or some of it.

Check Rise Records Facebook page for album stream, every song has lyrics in the description :)

Everything I was hoping for in the album and more! Thanks so much!

do you even realize how annoying you are? yes it does count as whining because the actual album itself isn't even out yet. are you gonna go to the post office and ask them if you could maybe just see your package before it arrives? no, because that's not possible. it is literally impossible for someone to have a high-quality rip of the album a week in advance unless it's a review copy or an early shipment. when one of those come in, they'll be here - until then there's literally no use in asking, it's not gonna speed the process up and if anything it'll just piss staff off more. also whining /= being mad, whining = being annoying as shit.

LOL.

Quality updated to VBR V0!

I've got a FLAC version if someone's interested?

Thanks for V0!

• Love 1