Lord Kingdom

Issues - Headspace (2016)

190 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

@Tzeromus you're on a site that considered beartooths album 'album of the year' what did you expect?

Very well said. Beartooth and Dance Gavin Dance both. LOL.

Even with the quality, this is great! Thanks!

Cant say i loved it. They didnt chage their sound, which isnt a bad thing, but some songs sound alike. After one listen i wasnt convinced if this album is a worthy follow up. If their debut was a strong 6 i'd give this one a light 5.

I'm only on Hero for my first listen, but I'm absolutely loving this album. The tone is so groovy. This and DGD's release have been my favorite for May. 

Thank you so much for this. Already on my 5-6 listen and I can say that I absolutely love this new album!

Cant say i loved it. They didnt chage their sound, which isnt a bad thing, but some songs sound alike. After one listen i wasnt convinced if this album is a worthy follow up. If their debut was a strong 6 i'd give this one a light 5.

Trying way too hard to sound like the dude your username is taken after. Chill. Lol.

• Love 1

Seems like it will be gold after a few listens. Was hyped a bit too much though haha

From Flojo to the end of the album, those songs kill. Tracks 2-5 bored me a little bit but they'll probably grow.

I feel like such a scene kid these days. I've had the latest Pierce The Veil album repeat, but now I'm stoked for this. Flojo and Hero back to back was amazing. Both of those tracks have some incredible moments.

this album is great just that my oh my

Hate to say it but I actually like this album. It's A LOT better compared to their last release which I wasn't a fan of. It seems like they're trying to sound like The Bad Chapter though. I guess they took a hint and decided to go in a better direction with this one. Can't complain. Still overrated and overhyped to all hell and definitely not album of the year but it's not bad.

clear case of not judging the album by its singles.

• Love 1

thanks now I'll buy it for sure this is a masterpiece <3

So this happened, and it's love.

How's the quality for 128?

Honestly not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Definitely listenable.

cheers buj

will have to listen after my itunes updates :\

por fin el disco que mas espere :3

Both this and DGD released days before my birthday!

Ooh, can't wait to listen to this. Hope it's as good or better than their last release.

Only one listen through, not as dope as the singles played it out to be but its still got some killer tracks. Probably will love it all eventually

Trying way too hard to sound like the dude your username is taken after. Chill. Lol.

The only thing that sounds like him is the "strong 6" and "light 5", so how is it trying too hard? Gotta give the people something to laugh m8, at least to those who know

Definitely a solid Issues album, probably gonna end up picking this one up when I get the chance next week.