Chief

Issues - Headspace (2016)

190 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Not too sure how to feel about this album. 

Well, it is becoming painfully obvious Issues fans are a whiny bunch, not up to the Hollywood Undead status but this thread is new, long way to go. Just amazing how ungrateful people can be when things are given to them. It is a leak, it is early, quality should be understood. Most of these people are the lurkers, that just sit there with their hands out. These are the real Issues.

Let's not make sweeping generalizations now.

Finally! At the start of the year this was one of my most hyped records of 2016, that increased with The Realest and Blue Wall but decreased too much with Coma (Which I felt was pretty cringeworthy) and Slow Me Down was just ok... Let's see how everything sounds once put together. Thanks! :)

Well, it is becoming painfully obvious Issues fans are a whiny bunch, not up to the Hollywood Undead status but this thread is new, long way to go. Just amazing how ungrateful people can be when things are given to them. It is a leak, it is early, quality should be understood. Most of these people are the lurkers, that just sit there with their hands out. These are the real Issues.

This happens with every relatively big band though

Let's not make sweeping generalizations now.

its true man, may not be YOU but it is true. Not new to the game so I am not winging it.

• Love 1

brdsx.gif

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss

Thank you so much! I love issues so much couldn't wait more to listen to the whole album! (And also kind of hate them for not releasing the album before they came to Argentina)

you'd rather something toxic,so,I poison myself again,again.

b5a349bc4de84bf43ed69a96a5f5f540.gif

What the hell is wrong with these nagging about the quality? Just be thankful. You got it for free you know? LOL

• Love 3

its true man, may not be YOU but it is true. Not new to the game so I am not winging it.

Nah, I get that, but there are definitely some of us who are chill and not children with entitlement problems. I never once asked about this album leaking or anything. Lol. I know when it happens , it happens. No need to bother people over it and spam the chat, y'know?

That being said: thanks for the leak regardless of the quality, Lord Kingdom. I'm grateful for what you do and will be buying a copy

Of this come Friday.

• Love 3

Thank you for this! Hoping Michael's cleans will grow on me, not enjoying them too much right now but that's not to say he is a bad singer, just not better than Tyler.

Thank you for posting Lord Kingdom. Been listening to Issues since Diamond Dreams and i must say they have changed a ton in the best way imo. Their sound is so unique and a breath of fresh air. Great album and plan on getting the CD come Friday.

Thanks for the glorious leak. 

Ci9F4aT.jpg      bCKeHSZ.jpg      obsJ5Mr.jpg      bjt89HR.jpg
*Requests are reserved for Donators only. To learn about donating or donator perks, please visit this link.*
**Interested in becoming a Provider? Visit this link to find out how!**

Holy jesus so much music in the past 2 weeks coming out. Thanks for the leak, will be looking forward to this one.

WOOOO!! Didn't think this would show up so soon! Sounds great!!! Thanks KL!!  :wub:

Just listened to it and it's not by any means a bad album, the first listen was great and I know it will grow on me even more, but this is not better than the self-titled. Not even close. Lacking the freshness and originality of the first one, and it's a shame. Maybe if they had more things like The Realest with awesome basslines, good implemented electronics...

The album would be much better without Made To Last and Coma, btw.

I personally prefer it to self-titled. Loved the beginning to Hero, Flojo has my favourite Issues chorus to date.

Meh I'll just wait for better qaulity I'm not in love with this band so I'm not dying to hear it. Comes out in three days anyway

YES! I wish I could just tone out everyone at work and blast this jawn!

@Tzeromus you're on a site that considered beartooths album 'album of the year' what did you expect?

@tzeromus @geocentric-confusion

Would you look at that, people have differing opinions and what to some is overhyped or shit, to others is great.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Thank you Lord Kingdom, you're the man! Preordered this shit when it first announced lmao, but this'll hold me over til Friday!

leak of the year, thanks. best site and leaks.

• Love 1

C'est la vie

Man, do I like the direction Issues went with this. I thought their debut was rather disappointing. I liked Hooligans and their Punk goes ...-stuff and was extremely hyped, but then Never Lose Your Flame was the only song that made it into my permanent playlist. Other songs were okay (Stingray Affliction & Disappear), but nothing special really and overall I thought it was too dark, that there was too much RnB in it. This one's still RnB (cause it's still Tyler), but the mood has changed, it's more fun of a listen, has way more groove; Headspace is like Bruno Mars, as opposed to Usher ... if you know what I mean: It's just better. B)

This album is a 9/10 for me. It's just ridiculous. Getting rid of the Ferris brothers was the best thing they ever did. AJ is pushing ridiculous boundaries! 

Compression is awesome for 128 if anyone is wondering, you won't get a better sounding 128.

fuck yasssssssssss thank you!

@Tzeromus you're on a site that considered beartooths album 'album of the year' what did you expect?

wait, so you mean people have to 100% agree on things? I bet you got this on REDACTED first, we know you love that site.

brdsx.gif

I love you Lord Kingdom

ezgif.com-resize.gif

After hearing Blue Wall and hating it, I just want to check out the album, and quality doesn't concern me.