Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

mR12

Sleeping With Sirens - Legends (Single) (2017)

45 posts in this topic

Just now, Lord Kingdom said:

If you were a movie then I'd be the soundtrack EP or whatever it was called. Bought the cd and vinyl of that.

Just now, Lord Kingdom said:

If you were a movie then I'd be the soundtrack EP or whatever it was called. Bought the cd and vinyl of that.

I'll give you that one, I did enjoy listening to that. Kinda forgot about it honestly.

This band has always played it safe and pandered to its cringey, teen girl fan-base but this takes the cake. It's hilarious that this is what Kellin had to say about the upcoming album. 

“I think when you’re making music and you’re expected to do certain things with your band, you kinda lose your touch and your focus. I definitely think this record is us getting back to who we are; getting back to concentrating on the music itself.”

I guess integrity is off the table once you sign with one of the biggest labels in the industry. KEK

Actually this is the first song of theirs I've liked since their first couple of albums. Although, something about that chorus melody reminds me of an Our Last Night chorus (I think?)

bevrtooth likes this

I kind of liked it, but I hate they are such a sellout band. All about making the money and cashing in on current trends it seems.

NightAngel likes this

This is bad but for some reason it's catchy? Anyways, they should have called it quit 2 albums ago. Kellin is like old af now