Savacool

Silverstein - Dead Reflection (2017)

77 posts in this topic

Oh shit wadduuuuuuuuuuup I didn't expect this. I need a bigger SD card! I can hardly contain all these releases. Insert "Why can't I hold all these albums?" meme lol.

Other Releases by

I am probably in the minority when it comes to this but I love this artwork as well, wish more bands would go with minimal artwork with no text.

• Love 1

brdsx.gif

Very excited to hear this because I know the guy (Derek Hoffman) that produced the album and the dude has a fantastic ear for music! Thanks!

Saw them yesterday at their Camden warped date and they were so good live, gonna check this out, thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Aquamarine sounds like it could have been on Discovering The Waterfront, outstanding song.

• Love 3

brdsx.gif

Also.. Just caught the lyric "..drowning in silent seas.." near the end of Ghost. So sick.

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

Wake up is my fav track for sure. Good album tho.

9 hours ago, Voinolin said:

@Savacool Is this a cd rip and do we get a flac? c:

It's a CD rip, snagged it at Warped yesterday.

1 hour ago, bost42 said:

Saw them yesterday at their Camden warped date and they were so good live, gonna check this out, thanks!

Ayeeee I was there!

giphy.gif

I mainly post Pop Punk, Metalcore, Post-Hardcore & Alternative music.

Formerly known as We Came As Americanz.

This will help with the time till I get my vinyl in the mail thank you!:lol::lol:

Really damn good. They can do no wrong. Last Looks, Ghost, and Secret's Safe are great songs. Aquamarine sounds straight out of the mid 2000's. I think my favorites are definitely Ghost, Whiplash, and Wake Up. Whiplash is probably the best song they've ever written. 

Also, am I crazy or does Ghost have a new mix

1 hour ago, Savacool said:

It's a CD rip, snagged it at Warped yesterday.

Ayeeee I was there!

AYYYE!!!!!!! It was a dope show after the burial was my favorite of the day

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

I swear that these guys can't put out a bad album. On the first listen through i feel like this is a hybrid of Discovering The Waterfront & This Is How The Wind Shifts. 

Just now, TheDevilIsALiarIAmTruth said:

I swear that these guys can't put out a bad album. On the first listen through i feel like this is a hybrid of Discovering The Waterfront & This Is How The Wind Shifts. 

Exactly my thoughts when it comes to comparisons, these guys are in a league of their own.

brdsx.gif

After a few listens, i think we can confirm this is miles better than I Am Alive In Everything I Touch. This is something i wanted Silverstein to be after This Is How The Wind Shifts. It's definitely Discovering The Waterfront level. Love all the songs. 

12 hours ago, Dan said:

Also.. Just caught the lyric "..drowning in silent seas.." near the end of Ghost. So sick.

the end of the song? its in every chorus through the whole song

• Love 1

this album is amazing. start to finish. they never disappoint its my fave album since  a shipwreck in the sand/ arrivals and departures.

i really liked the songs the afterglow and cut and run

• Love 1

This band has potential. Love how Rise has been giving all these old guys a chance. Hopefully they stick around. 

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

thanks to whoever posted this...hoping it does better than the last album which was pretty disappointing

22 minutes ago, Smash_Adams said:

This band has potential. Love how Rise has been giving all these old guys a chance. Hopefully they stick around. 

Giving them a chance? Silverstein has been selling out tour after tour since 2000, They release amazing sounding albums everytime they are what every band should strive to be ive been let down by many bands over the years ADTR, MMF, WCAR, I see Stars and many others but Silverstein always comes in and kicks ass.

Wake up is the best song on the album. Atmospheric and emotional.

It's crazy how catchy this album is. I almost love it as much as A Shipwreck in the Sand. 

5 hours ago, Fatalnick said:

Giving them a chance? Silverstein has been selling out tour after tour since 2000, They release amazing sounding albums everytime they are what every band should strive to be ive been let down by many bands over the years ADTR, MMF, WCAR, I see Stars and many others but Silverstein always comes in and kicks ass.

For real, acting like Silverstein broke up and and are now trying to come back or something, they have been consistently dropping albums for the past decade and with each one they just get better.

• Love 2

20 hours ago, Dan said:

I can't remember what song it is, I've only heard the album twice so far. But there's one where Shane sings "something, something in a place of solace", I thought that was really cool

• Love 1

115683106_BitterPiccy.jpg.2d236e5a4f796df6dede15f417522d3b.jpg

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif.96766e32a354e166e2036eb38a299b16.gif     rsz_spotify.png.3d59151ccfacd78883deaa07ccb0264d.png

8 hours ago, Smash_Adams said:

this has to be a meme

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

15 hours ago, Fatalnick said:

9 hours ago, kazukiri said:

For real, acting like Silverstein broke up and and are now trying to come back or something, they have been consistently dropping albums for the past decade and with each one they just get better.

I apologize that sarcasm doesn't across well through text. 

• Love 2

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

9 hours ago, kazukiri said:

15 hours ago, Fatalnick said:

Relax lol, so sensitive. Also new ISS album is their best :shrug: and so is new ADTR :shrug: deal with that shit!

brdsx.gif