Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Savacool

Silverstein - Dead Reflection (2017)

77 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

600x600.jpg
Leaked

Release - July 14th, 2017

Genre - Post-Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR; FLAC

*Personal Purchase*

Tracklist:

1. Last Looks

2. Retrograde

3. Lost Positives

4. Ghost

5. Aquamarine

6. Mirror Box

7. Demons

8. The Afterglow

9. Cut And Run

10. Secret's Safe

11. Whiplash

12. Wake Up

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

Edited by Voinolin
FLAC added!

Thanks for the upload! I'm expecting this to be a bit better than their last. Maybe on par with TIHTWS. It's amazing how long these guys have been at it.

They have definitely changed their sound in this one but still the melodies and tunes give the feels of those 2000's album... very catchy I must say.. AOTM for me... thanks a ton SAVACOOL

ive wanted to hear a song like SECRETS SAFE & WAKE UP for so darn long

SavageWraith and Ccallawy34 like this

Currently downloading this album. Any tracks off the album that sounded or had a vibe of Texas Mickey, Good Luck With Your Lives or Giving Up?? This band keeps getting better and better!

1 hour ago, jaimee1996 said:

This sounds different from their previous albums but also sounds the same.. I'm not sure?

That's silverstein for you, constants brogress.

SO FUCKING GOOD; I WOKE UP TO SEE THIS LEAKED ♥_♥ this album feels way harder than previous stuff, Silverstein does NEVER disappoint, they seem to get better with every album.

26wilsona and SavageWraith like this

I can't decide on a favourite song. I really like Last Looks, I felt like that was one of the best openers I've heard - intros are usually pretty hit or miss for me but this song was a banger. Mirror Box is amazing, too. Then Wake Up gave me all the feels. The lyrical content on this album is insane, it's just a shame more people won't hear it. I've always thought Silverstein should be more popular.

iammclovin, dvsr, 26wilsona and 2 others like this

YES. I love Silverstein so much. :wub: Excited to hear this beauty. THANK YOU! c: 

Yeah. These guys just can't make a bad album. It's a different sound, but you definitely hear it's Silverstein. Love it. <3

6 hours ago, PiercetheVeil said:

I didnt even hear about this releasing or being in the making. Are they even signed now?

They have been on Rise for a couple years now

Album is a 100% certified jam.

Overall an incredibly solid album. Retrograde chorus is still really catchy. Secret's Safe is great. Lots of awesome stuff all over, really.

Silverstein does it again!

iammclovin likes this

I almost cried tears listening to this album. This is a perfect representation of how far they've come and how much they're STILL not slowing down. I never thought this album would be a AOTY contender but wow after listening to such a gem with as creative rhythms and structures like their older work contains, I can't help but to put this on the highest pedestal right now

Some serious old school vibes throughout the WHOLE album. Not one bad song on it. His vocals are at his best and the riffs are just fucking magical as always. I feel the last album sorta lacked some energy and creativeness as a whole, but this is the whole package and more. I fucking love this band. 

iammclovin likes this