mR12

Dayseeker - Dreaming is Sinking /// Waking is Rising (2017)

67 posts in this topic

Yeah that's definitely JT Cavey on track 10. Phenomenal feature made that song HUGE in addition to Rory's amazing vocals. This album seems more personal and raw and also doesn't blend too much together like I feel the last two did. Great release. 

Other Releases by

11 hours ago, Ad0492 said:

I hope this is good... guys pls stop complaining just coz the countdown was not for something you wanted.. KL is leaking legit kick ass stuff way before it's release and we should all just kiss KL ass for that... this is my most visited site till date... KL IS LOVE

Who's complaining? Lol I was hoping this was the reason for the countdown

10 minutes ago, darnocdarnoc said:

Who's complaining? Lol I was hoping this was the reason for the countdown

In the shoutbox... many were.. lucky you tho

05. Sleep In the Sea, Pt. II (feat. Garrett Russell of Silent Planet)
10. Come Hell Or High Water (feat. JT Cavey of Erra/ex-Texas In July)

I believe these are the only guest sots on this masterpiece of an album :)

• Love 1

I've been listening to Rory since Arms Like Yours days and I swear every album he puts out kills me personally. He is one underrated vocalist and this band (same with Arms Like Yours) was sadly underrated as hell. I really hope this album puts them out there more and that tour they're on with The Color Morale and Plot In You gives them more fans. I would love for them to be at Warped one year so even more people can find this beautiful band. 

This album is heavier for sure and a bit different from their last two but still a true masterpiece to their collection. Easily a top 3 album of the year maybe even one depending on what else comes out this year. 

23 hours ago, moshlyfe said:

OHHHHHH HELL FUCKING YES

Edit: This record is fucking insane. I'm tight on money right now so I can't pre-order, but good lord above I'm going to buy something when I have more $$$.

Every song on here is so good. Best record of theirs to date. Probably a top 10 AOTY. Possibly top 5.

Totally agree on top 5 of the year

• Love 1

"If you thought you knew it all
Don’t shift your view, you might slip and fall
A long way down and down this rabbit hole
If the tunnel runs any deeper
You might come out the other side of the world
Maybe upside down you’ll be able see this isn’t what it seems
We are far from free."

Northlane

20 hours ago, Adec21 said:

In my book, Know Hope from TCM was probably the best post-hardcore release I ever heard. But damn... These guys really took the crown for me personally. They're evolving the way I wish TCM did.

Dude, I was just listening to Know Hope, The Color Morale are just so important to me. I always come back to them (Know Hope particularly) when I need something to lift my spirit and will of living. Garret has been thru so much, his voice speaks volumes to me. Being sad the way that I've been, demands some special attention musically. I hope their next album is as good as Know Hope.

Pretty good shit

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, Marco_Earthqk said:

Dude, I was just listening to Know Hope, The Color Morale are just so important to me. I always come back to them (Know Hope particularly) when I need something to lift my spirit and will of living. Garret has been thru so much, his voice speaks volumes to me. Being sad the way that I've been, demands some special attention musically. I hope their next album is as good as Know Hope.

Know Hope and The Devil In Your Eyes were such great albums, wish they somehow ever backtracked to those, sadly they never did and probably ever won't..

• Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

54 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

Know Hope and The Devil In Your Eyes were such great albums, wish they somehow ever backtracked to those, sadly they never did and probably ever won't..

I didn't like Hold On Pain Ends and Desolate Divine at first... but they grew on me with time, but yeah... the first three albums are their best work to date. 

8 hours ago, Marco_Earthqk said:

Yeah well I don't hold much hope (wink) they seem to have chose a different path, but as long as you get what you need from their music, it is all that matters in the end. Keep your head up mate, rough times happen to all of us, but all you have to do is try and keep positive thoughts. Life is full of mixed emotions, but god damnit can it be a fun ride. 

• Love 2

I'm stoked for this but I have to wait for 320. 

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

12 minutes ago, Kell of Kells said:

I'm stoked for this but I have to wait for 320. 

Yeah just can't get the full feel of the album when the quality is bad. I'm gonna get the rest of the album on iTunes when it drops, got the couple singles purchased already

Talked to Rory last night at the first show of their tour. He confirmed it was JT . He also said before JT, they originally were gonna have the dude from Oh, Sleeper on that track.

tysvm for this man.

banner.jpg

I've been around for a minute.

i am in love with this album holy shit

the last track as well

On 7/4/2017 at 7:44 PM, damonrocks said:

Parkway Drive is in my top 5 fav. Bands. Love everything they have put out. Horizons,Ire, and Deep Blue are my favorites,but i love them all just as much. Good to see a fellow pwd fan on here like me.

I've got PWD'S full discography even their early stuff like Don't Close Your Eyes, I Killed The Promise Queen, self titled etc lol. One of my biggest regrets was passing up PWD for years. I'd always see PWD merch when I was a big ADTR and TDWP fan and think "Never heard their stuff. Oh well." 

What a jackass I had been. All the merchant I should have bought when my local shop had it. It was right around when Deep Blue first came out. I heard Boneyards like a year or two later and liked it a lot. Then I got way more into Metalcore when I heard Haste The Day's 'Attack of the Wolf King' album. I had always been a AILD and KSE fan but never realized Metalcore was a well populated genre. 

Finally, sat myself down one night bored and dealing with some emotional shit from a freshly ended relationship from a crazy ex (and I mean crazy) and saw "Deep Blue full album" in my recommendations on youtube and thought "eh fuck it why not" put my headset on from my ps4 and reclined in my chair and soaked in that album. From that night on I've been a PWD fan. Some of their songs hit me pretty heavily based on the lyrical content. Easily my favorite band now.

I still love everything from Blue October and Breaking Benjamin to PWD and Feed Her To the Sharks. But PWD is up there lol. I also regret not listening to Ireland for months because all the negative edgy teens were bashing it in the comments so I figured "well damn I don't wanna listen if it might taint the flawless discography they've had til now" but being a bit skeptic of those younger commentors, I gave it a listen. And no suprise, it's good. It's like a Metalcore love letter to metal as a genre. There's ballads, power metal, even a bit of a Slipknot tribute in sound and pacing on some songs.

p.s. I know that's a beyond long reply but in short, likewise good to see a fellow PWD fan lol. I enjoy telling stories about music experiences I guess :b

On 7/5/2017 at 8:45 PM, KiLLa CaM said:

Yeah just can't get the full feel of the album when the quality is bad. I'm gonna get the rest of the album on iTunes when it drops, got the couple singles purchased already

Same. Honestly why bother with bad quality then deleting it to make way for superior quality later on. I'm just being patient. Painfully, and anxiously patient.

On 7/5/2017 at 7:42 PM, Adec21 said:

Yeah well I don't hold much hope (wink) they seem to have chose a different path, but as long as you get what you need from their music, it is all that matters in the end. Keep your head up mate, rough times happen to all of us, but all you have to do is try and keep positive thoughts. Life is full of mixed emotions, but god damnit can it be a fun ride. 

Agreed. But I also agree The Color Morale is a great band. Pretty underrated imo. I feel like theyre still finding their comfort zone with their sound but once they find it I'm sure everyone's gonna be digging em more. Kinda like what happened to Kingdom of Giants. I been following KoG since their OG vocalist and after. I kinda put them in the back of my mind for a couple years and all of a sudden they blew up and had like 2 new albums and found their comfort zone. Stoked. "Keep your hopes up high and your head down low" as it were. Keep on keeping on @Marco_Earthqk 

• Love 2

So god damn good 

Ci9F4aT.jpg      bCKeHSZ.jpg      obsJ5Mr.jpg      bjt89HR.jpg
*Requests are reserved for Donators only. To learn about donating or donator perks, please visit this link.*
**Interested in becoming a Provider? Visit this link to find out how!**

R.I.P. Kyle Pavone 
June 5, 1990 - August 25, 2018

"Will I be remembered or will I be lost in loving eyes?"

Rory's voice is straight bliss. Thanks to @Dwesk for showing me these guys ;)

1 minute ago, dorozco said:

Weird, because @Dwesk hates choruses, but yes he's a great singer.

• Love 1

brdsx.gif

7 minutes ago, dorozco said:

I don't remember that lol

• Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

On 7/7/2017 at 6:42 AM, SavageWraith said:

I've got PWD'S full discography even their early stuff like Don't Close Your Eyes, I Killed The Promise Queen, self titled etc lol. One of my biggest regrets was passing up PWD for years. I'd always see PWD merch when I was a big ADTR and TDWP fan and think "Never heard their stuff. Oh well." 

What a jackass I had been. All the merchant I should have bought when my local shop had it. It was right around when Deep Blue first came out. I heard Boneyards like a year or two later and liked it a lot. Then I got way more into Metalcore when I heard Haste The Day's 'Attack of the Wolf King' album. I had always been a AILD and KSE fan but never realized Metalcore was a well populated genre. 

Finally, sat myself down one night bored and dealing with some emotional shit from a freshly ended relationship from a crazy ex (and I mean crazy) and saw "Deep Blue full album" in my recommendations on youtube and thought "eh fuck it why not" put my headset on from my ps4 and reclined in my chair and soaked in that album. From that night on I've been a PWD fan. Some of their songs hit me pretty heavily based on the lyrical content. Easily my favorite band now.

I still love everything from Blue October and Breaking Benjamin to PWD and Feed Her To the Sharks. But PWD is up there lol. I also regret not listening to Ireland for months because all the negative edgy teens were bashing it in the comments so I figured "well damn I don't wanna listen if it might taint the flawless discography they've had til now" but being a bit skeptic of those younger commentors, I gave it a listen. And no suprise, it's good. It's like a Metalcore love letter to metal as a genre. There's ballads, power metal, even a bit of a Slipknot tribute in sound and pacing on some songs.

p.s. I know that's a beyond long reply but in short, likewise good to see a fellow PWD fan lol. I enjoy telling stories about music experiences I guess :b

PWD rules, Ire is awesome

• Love 1

brdsx.gif

8 hours ago, A Bale of Turtles said:

PWD rules, Ire is awesome

Ire is like a tribute to all sorts of metal. And it finishes with "Into The Dark" which their own sound. Kind of showing fans that "OK we did something we wanted to, but don't forget what and who we are and sound like and don't worry" to be honest I think if the bonus tracks didn't take so long to come out, most of the edgy fans would've realized they didn't change, they were just having fun playing different forms of metal. If anything Ire shows a lot of their skill range. I'm beyond hyped for their new stuff. I just pray that their full album doesn't leak 21+ days early like For All Those Sleeping's last album did, unfortunately. Hopefully FATS comes back one day via kickstarter/crowd-funding. But PWD shall reign regardless of other bands coming or going.

pre-order came early today :-)

I lost my father to cancer last year so their song "a cancer uncontained" on their last album was my go to for a long time. I hope this album is just as good!

16 hours ago, AnTiSe7eN said:

pre-order came early today :-)

I lost my father to cancer last year so their song "a cancer uncontained" on their last album was my go to for a long time. I hope this album is just as good!

Could you rip that bad boy for us so we can have the 320?

320 added!

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

Thank you, sir! Gonna check this out finally while I wait for Alpha Wolf and 12 Stones to surface in 320. Busy day of listening today ahead. Gettin' an early start.

Thanks again as always guys. :pray: