fie claussell

Make Them Suffer - Worlds Apart (2017)

84 posts in this topic

Really happy with this on my first run through. It's a really bouncy album. It's almost upbeat a lot of the time and the music just makes you want to bob your head, that's always fun stuff to listen to. And yeah, it's' very different, which is awesome. These guys have the talent to succeed with a lot of different sounds, and that's great. Every one of their albums so far offers a totally different listening experience. Good for them. I'll be buying this when it comes out. Can't believe it leaked this early, feel kinda bad.

Other Releases by

17 hours ago, Almighty Donut said:

dude, I don't know you, I've never met you before, but hang in there, life is gonna do a full 180 and you will be happy again.

hey thanks man thats great to read, i hope it does the 180 soon doe <3

• Love 1

Screenshot_1414.png

Re-up anybody? Totally missed this and I'm curious to see the direction taken. 

9 minutes ago, Tommycalzone said:

Re-up anybody? Totally missed this and I'm curious to see the direction taken. 

Are you drunk? All links are working :D

t2DLnik.png

1 minute ago, Voinolin said:

Are you drunk? All links are working :D

Uh it didn't work for me, I'll try again. 

16 hours ago, Thatoneguy335 said:

Really happy with this on my first run through. It's a really bouncy album. It's almost upbeat a lot of the time and the music just makes you want to bob your head, that's always fun stuff to listen to. And yeah, it's' very different, which is awesome. These guys have the talent to succeed with a lot of different sounds, and that's great. Every one of their albums so far offers a totally different listening experience. Good for them. I'll be buying this when it comes out. Can't believe it leaked this early, feel kinda bad.

Was it a Midnight Run?

brdsx.gif

The opening track really let me down hard, even though the rest if the album is fucking spectaular. Not sure why they chose that to introduce the album, since it was the most boring song and the girl's vocals were :wacko: to say the least. The opening song on their previous albums had such great build-up and so much energy (even if you don't include the first two of Neverbloom as one whole song).

But holy shit as soon as you hit Grinding Teeth this album takes the fuck off.

9/10, simply because the Australian dog on Vortex.

Reminds me of that video of the Aussie snarling to the reporter.

• Love 3

16 minutes ago, IKeepForgettingMyShit said:

The opening track really let me down hard, even though the rest if the album is fucking spectaular. Not sure why they chose that to introduce the album, since it was the most boring song and the girl's vocals were :wacko: to say the least. The opening song on their previous albums had such great build-up and so much energy (even if you don't include the first two of Neverbloom as one whole song).

CAN'T FIGURE HOW TO PUT THIS ELEGANTLY SO I'LL

18155266_1786919938290747_2010641223_n.g

EDIT: I actually thought the same thing about Vortex on my first listen hahah, glad i wasn't the only one.

• Love 3

i had a cool .gif for here but it didn't retrieve signature image dimensions or some shit fuck this

25 minutes ago, jebasu said:

CAN'T FIGURE HOW TO PUT THIS ELEGANTLY SO I'LL

18155266_1786919938290747_2010641223_n.g

EDIT: I actually thought the same thing about Vortex on my first listen hahah, glad i wasn't the only one.

As soon as I heard it this image burned into my mind. I was laughing so hard my supervisor asked me if I was choking.

• Love 1

Yeah I'm digging this more than their earlier stuff. I still liked those, but this is a lot more unique and interesting. There's plenty of heavier bands out there so I don't really care it's not as heavy. Sweet album. 

2 hours ago, IKeepForgettingMyShit said:

Agree about the album opener. Foreward off Old Souls is probably my fav opener of all time, when they play that live as the first song it totally owns. but as you said, rest of this new album is killer, id even of been happy if they opened this album with the instrumental in the middle

This is so fucking amazing 10/10 imo.

Also thank you for the leak will pick this up when this is out

Fuck dude, the way Save Yourself ends with the Widower piano part gets me wet as fuck everytime.

4 hours ago, IKeepForgettingMyShit said:

Fuck dude, the way Save Yourself ends with the Widower piano part gets me wet as fuck everytime.

Hope i'm not too lame, but I can't hear any Widower part in the end of Save Yourself....

Also, anyone have any lyrics to these yet?

It's good and I really do enjoy listening to it, but it really is missing something about it that Old Souls had.  I think it's cause Old Souls had a more somber feel to it and this album seems a little more upbeat.
I like the darker side of MTS and there isn't much of that on this album.

8/10

Fuckk. I hate to say how I came into this with low expectations. This is so good. Can't wait to see them with Spite and Enterprise Earth

On 7/6/2017 at 7:35 AM, IKeepForgettingMyShit said:

the opening track is a masterpiece lol.

that aside I'm in no way bashing this album but has anyone noticed the stock as fuck artwork? I've seen that image minus the text a bunch of times. Not a bad thing just kind of funny. Albums awesome though.

Oh shit, I'm liking this!

Grab it while you can, as per request of the band, the links will be taken down tonight and the thread will be locked.

• Love 1

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

Make Sales Suffer

• Love 2

Enjoy this masterpiece folks

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG