Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lord Kingdom

Versus My Phobia - The Journey (2017)

13 posts in this topic

a2587963774_0.jpg
Release - July 2, 2017

Genre - Deathcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR (Lossy Master)

Tracklist:

1. Aron
2. Mass Effect
3. Shelters (feat. Bryan Long of Dealey Plaza)
4. Prophecies
5. Disgrace
6. Faceless Beauty
7. Ego Proxy
8. Stray. Stay. Pray.
9. Changes
10. Charlie Chaplin
11. Your Scene Still Sucks
12. Generation Degeneration
13. When The Most Meaningless Moments Mean The Most To Us
14. Keep Me Alive
15. Colours; Complementary
16. Nora

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / Bandcamp

DisturbedOne, dvsr and BrickFace like this

His vocals at 1:25-1:30 in Ego Proxy sound way more interesting than his "I'm gonna cram as many generic death core styles into one song" style. I know death core is usually chaotic but goodness Ego Proxy is just all over the place... and not in a good way /:

wdmccarthy93 likes this

5 hours ago, SavageWraith said:

His vocals at 1:25-1:30 in Ego Proxy sound way more interesting than his "I'm gonna cram as many generic death core styles into one song" style. I know death core is usually chaotic but goodness Ego Proxy is just all over the place... and not in a good way /:

Yeah seriously... if they just picked a sound or two and went with it that's be great. But it is SO unorganized and mashed it's impossible for me to enjoy. Sad, cause i think they have a lot of potential :(

SavageWraith likes this

Nice variety in the vocals, incredible range, definitely more interesting than many big name deathcore releases so far

Also, shouldn this have been out years ago?

If you dont think this is the best shit ever, I recommend going to their bandcamp and listening to Disgrace. 

Man there are some good tracks like Mass Effect, Changes and Disgrace but there's also a lot of ass on here, like Ego Proxy, Your Scene Still Sucks or Faceless Beauty. Fucking terrible rapping. The experimental tracks are pretty hit and miss for me too, I like Stray Stray Pray but shit like Charlie Chaplin is cringy af. The spoken word stuff is okay, at least not as bad as the rapping. If you cut away like half the tracks or just all the cringy rapping with a strong German accent I might really enjoy this

SavageWraith likes this

7 hours ago, BrickFace said:

If you dont think this is the best shit ever, I recommend going to their bandcamp and listening to Disgrace. 

I did what you said. It's so crappy I loved it. I'm downloading it right now.

17 hours ago, wdmccarthy93 said:

Yeah seriously... if they just picked a sound or two and went with it that's be great. But it is SO unorganized and mashed it's impossible for me to enjoy. Sad, cause i think they have a lot of potential :(

Same. That time stamp I put was probably the most impressive and unique sound from him on that whole track. Everything else just sounded like stereotypical deathcore highs/lows. Oh well.

wdmccarthy93 likes this

Digging around on the internet it seems they broke up in 2013. Which caused this album to be in a state of limbo for several years and is just now getting a release. Probably explains the multitude of experimentation. The band likely wasn't able to hone their craft and direction. I still think it is a banger of an album though and definitely stands out among a lot of other releases this year. Almost like a time capsule into trends of deathcore 4 years ago.

14 minutes ago, mR12 said:

320 added (LM)!

Lots of love <3

On 7/4/2017 at 0:49 AM, LKA said:

Man there are some good tracks like Mass Effect, Changes and Disgrace but there's also a lot of ass on here, like Ego Proxy, Your Scene Still Sucks or Faceless Beauty. Fucking terrible rapping. The experimental tracks are pretty hit and miss for me too, I like Stray Stray Pray but shit like Charlie Chaplin is cringy af. The spoken word stuff is okay, at least not as bad as the rapping. If you cut away like half the tracks or just all the cringy rapping with a strong German accent I might really enjoy this

Ergo Proxy was the first song I heard from them and that was just not good, I still plan on checking out the rest because Mass Effect was tight...