Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

mR12

311 - MOSAIC (2017)

28 posts in this topic

MOSAIC

Leaked
Release - June 23, 2017
Genre - Alternative Rock, Funk Rock, Reggae
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Too Much To Think (3:54)
02. Wildfire (5:28)
03. The Night Is Young (3:48)
04. Island Sun (3:00)
05. Perfect Mistake (3:10)
06. Extension (2:51)
07. Inside Our Home (3:40)
08. 'Til the City's On Fire (2:56)
09. Too Late (5:23)
10. Hey Yo (3:33)
11. Places That the Mind Goes (3:00)
12. Face in the Wind (3:40)
13. Forever Now (3:26)
14. Days Of '88 (3:54)
15. One and the Same (3:27)
16. Syntax Error (2:13)
17. On a Roll (3:09)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

thehorizonghost likes this

Just started my first listen on this. Based on the early singles, this could be one of 311's strongest albums in a while. Thanks for sharing!

Definitely joining the ranks of the 311 albums I like, always had mixed opinions on them depending on which album I listened to

Smash_Adams likes this

Super stoked this is up. Love 311, been following them since before grassroots. Easily one of my favorite bands of all time.

Only half way thru, phenomenal album!  "inside our home" and 'hey yo" my fav tracks so far. sounds like they put alot of effort in this album:)

BRDSX likes this

Some really good tracks on this. First half sorta blended in together on my first listen though. A lot of on the off beat rhythm island guitar parts haha.

This is outstanding, so much classic 311 on this. I find these guys impossible to dislike, beyond pleased.

BungleMan likes this

6 minutes ago, PatientlyDead said:

Why not just call it Ska instead of all the genre tags you used?

Because it's not Ska. It's not Reggae either but it's definitely influenced by that

5 hours ago, PatientlyDead said:

They're not really Ska anymore, their previous albums sure. But not this one.

20 hours ago, PatientlyDead said:

Do you even 311 bro? He could have added 10 more tags....

td182 likes this

This albums is wonderful. It's everything I wanted it to be without even knowing it. This and Authority Zero will rule my summer. 

Man in typical 311 fashion some AMAZING songs and a few BAD ones. My only gripe is the fact that the last half of the album is just such a return to form its amazing. It makes the rest pale in comparison. The problem with this album is it seems they really over did the reggae aspects. The first half of the album has way to many "amber" or love song type songs. They are usually very good at album sequencing which is why i was sort of surprised when i kept going to the next track and it was again a reggae type song. Usually the band has 1 or 2 of these songs and the rest is the amazing hybrid of high energy,positive rockers. If they took out a few island suns and added 2 more face in the wind or days of 88 this would of been one of my fav 311 albums. I know people loved stereolythic which i thought was ok. It had a few gems but the good songs on Mosaic really gave me confidence that this band can still write great rock tunes. It sounds like a perfect blend of all there albums as i hear hints of evolver,transistor,soundsysem. Some songs id go as far as to bet they were originally demos from those early albums. Like I said tho, for me the good songs on the album are so good it makes up for the bad (till the citys on fire) They are better than the best songs from the last album. One last gripe to end my rant...does anyone else feel like Sa's rap skills have gone severely downhill? I think back to music and grassroots and he used to have a great flow. A lot of is rap parts feel forced, uninspired and plain cheesy which I know he has always been but not to this extent. Like the verse of perfect mistake...make you feel like a child again and again! just curious if anyone else thought this. Anyone Enjoy guys!

Ozricnico likes this

On 6/22/2017 at 6:04 PM, prsjunkie said:

Man in typical 311 fashion some AMAZING songs and a few BAD ones. My only gripe is the fact that the last half of the album is just such a return to form its amazing. It makes the rest pale in comparison. The problem with this album is it seems they really over did the reggae aspects. The first half of the album has way to many "amber" or love song type songs. They are usually very good at album sequencing which is why i was sort of surprised when i kept going to the next track and it was again a reggae type song. Usually the band has 1 or 2 of these songs and the rest is the amazing hybrid of high energy,positive rockers. If they took out a few island suns and added 2 more face in the wind or days of 88 this would of been one of my fav 311 albums. I know people loved stereolythic which i thought was ok. It had a few gems but the good songs on Mosaic really gave me confidence that this band can still write great rock tunes. It sounds like a perfect blend of all there albums as i hear hints of evolver,transistor,soundsysem. Some songs id go as far as to bet they were originally demos from those early albums. Like I said tho, for me the good songs on the album are so good it makes up for the bad (till the citys on fire) They are better than the best songs from the last album. One last gripe to end my rant...does anyone else feel like Sa's rap skills have gone severely downhill? I think back to music and grassroots and he used to have a great flow. A lot of is rap parts feel forced, uninspired and plain cheesy which I know he has always been but not to this extent. Like the verse of perfect mistake...make you feel like a child again and again! just curious if anyone else thought this. Anyone Enjoy guys!

No such thing as bad 311