Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Voinolin

Dance Gavin Dance - Summertime Gladness (Single) (2017)

42 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Ad0492 said:

In some time I'll have around 1k songs in my library and 800 would be DGD... they are so so good

Only 1k? That's weak :P

12 minutes ago, LKA said:

Only 1k? That's weak :P

I usually keep only those songs that I listen to... so presently I have around 200 songs on my phone and about 1k on laptop.. weak but quality songs for sure

LKA likes this

On 6/16/2017 at 7:48 AM, bigdru said:

not really a fan of DGD since Jonny left.... but no denying this track is pretty fresh.  

tbh they've gotten nothing but better so good riddance I say. Besides when Tillian joined after Tides Of Man disbanded I was pleasantly suprised at how well he filled in Jonny's spot. But who am I to deny you your musical preferences? Keep on doing you mang.

The past two weeks have been PHENOMENAL. This weekend has been absolutely killer for new music, it's just been hit after hit!

New Plot, new Thy Art, new DGD, new Hundredth, new Sworn In, new Miss Fortune, new BAAO, new OLN, new 68 and the list goes on and on...

Was not digging it at first but it most certainly grew on me. They are on Warped right now aren't they? When are they taking time for a new album?