Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Voinolin

CKY - The Phoenix (2017)

12 posts in this topic

600x0w.jpg

Release - June 16th, 2017

Genre - Hard Rock

Quality - MP3, 320Kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Replaceable (03:10)
2. Days of Self Destruction (04:01)
3. Unknown Enemy (03:44)
4. Head For a Breakdown (04:20)
5. The Other Ones (03:15)
6. Wiping Off the Dead (03:59)
7. Lies From You (03:32)
8. Better Than Get Even (04:41)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

sfmikica and slyhippo1 like this

Thanks for this. Wasn't sure what to expect given the major schism in the lineup, but I went in with an open mind and (mostly) enjoy the album.

FLAC added!

4 hours ago, mjistheway701 said:

god fucking damnit links are down, was super excited to listen to this too

the links have not gone offline since this was uploaded.

8 hours ago, mR12 said:

FLAC added!

the links have not gone offline since this was uploaded.

oh thanks man! I just checked and some downloads wont work with my firefox setup so Chrome it is

mR12 likes this

23 hours ago, iammclovin said:

Much more excited for Deron's new project 96 Bitter Beings, something lacking in this and it's probably Deron

This. It's funny, on every CKY-related board/forum, there's a huge bias against Deron, and it's essentially sacrilege to say that CKY without him is not CKY, or to support his music in any way....even though he wrote ALL their iconic riffs, and Chad was a studio guitarist/producer that they brought into the band. I get that people don't like Deron because I guess he's an asshole or something, but this sounds more like CKY than the new album. 

It's also weak that they are touring as just a three-piece, so the guitar is going to be super thin live at Warped.

i really enjoyed this. although it has a short track list, it brought back to cky sound especially the into track "replaceable". last album, carver city sucked, i figured that was going to be the end of them :lol:

59 minutes ago, mcribbey said:

This. It's funny, on every CKY-related board/forum, there's a huge bias against Deron, and it's essentially sacrilege to say that CKY without him is not CKY, or to support his music in any way....even though he wrote ALL their iconic riffs, and Chad was a studio guitarist/producer that they brought into the band. I get that people don't like Deron because I guess he's an asshole or something, but this sounds more like CKY than the new album. 

It's also weak that they are touring as just a three-piece, so the guitar is going to be super thin live at Warped.

They're all just trying to smooch some butthole. MechaCKY is now called 96 Bitter Beings, that's the stuff I was referring too. It has the riffs and the layers of a true CKY song. Deron had his issues, but he appears to have cleaned things up. He put out a new Foreign Objects album called Galactic Prey that was pretty killer as well. People keep saying they're pumped for Warped, but I wouldn't be given the line-up.

1 hour ago, Ossy33xxx said:

i really enjoyed this. although it has a short track list, it brought back to cky sound especially the into track "replaceable". last album, carver city sucked, i figured that was going to be the end of them :lol:

We clearly wernt listening to the same album lmfao this sounds nothing like Volume 1 or Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild. Sounds more like Mastadon or some other band like them. 96 Bitter Beings is gonna blow this out of the water.

iammclovin and mcribbey like this

On 6/15/2017 at 8:42 AM, TheDevilIsALiarIAmTruth said:

Ehh. I wanna check this out cause i love Cky, but after hearing the singles im iffy. It's really not the same without Deron. Plus, the fact that the new singer said that this was the follow up to IDR and that people could skip AACBF & CC irks me.

Indeed. Carver City was the first CKY material I ever heard, was what made me check out IDR in the first place lmao