Crash Bandicoot

Royal Blood - How Did We Get So Dark? (2017)

31 posts in this topic

1200x630bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - June 16th, 2017

Genre - Garage Rock, Hard Rock

Quality - MP3, 320kbps CBR; FLAC

Tracklist:

1. How Did We Get So Dark?

2. Lights Out

3. I Only Lie When I Love You

4. She's Creeping

5. Look Like You Know

6. Where Are You Now?

7. Don't Tell

8. Hook, Line & Sinker

9. Hole In Your Heart

10. Sleep

11. Cheap Affection (Bonus Track)

12. Half the Chance (Bonus Track)

Standard

Download

Bonus Tracks Only

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Edited by Crash Bandicoot
Bonus Tracks added!

I remember buying their first cd years ago and still listen to it constantly. Im picking this one up too, as its just as great if not better than the first. It's really cool how 2 guys can write killer, catchy songs like that. The riffs are great, the song structures, everything. This is a band that will be around for a while guaranteed! Some disagree but they must not understand quality music when its played.

Niiiiiiceeeeee! Rocking along to this... There are three bands out there right now that seem like the future of rock: Kaleo, Highly Suspect and Royal Blood. There something about those three bands that make me thing they'll be the real rock bands now competing with the legends...

I really don't think this is better than the first. Some of the songs I could say are better or competitive, but overall the instrumentals were simplified a lot in most areas. She's Creeping just doesn't work most of the time and where are you now is kinda meh. Not bad, but the last album and the singles really raised my expectations.

2 minutes ago, curtisngl said:

I really don't think this is better than the first. Some of the songs I could say are better or competitive, but overall the instrumentals were simplified a lot in most areas. She's Creeping just doesn't work most of the time and where are you now is kinda meh. Not bad, but the last album and the singles really raised my expectations.

Agreed, thought this was ploddy and quite forgettable to be honest.

9 hours ago, ABSUM said:

Niiiiiiceeeeee! Rocking along to this... There are three bands out there right now that seem like the future of rock: Kaleo, Highly Suspect and Royal Blood. There something about those three bands that make me thing they'll be the real rock bands now competing with the legends...

those are all killer bands :)

3 minutes ago, Adexus said:

Agreed, thought this was ploddy and quite forgettable to be honest.

I think they may have struggled a little with writing. I mean only 10 songs with one having been out for a long time. Although they do have 2 bonus tracks, which my bet is will probably be some of the best.

9 hours ago, curtisngl said:

I think they may have struggled a little with writing. I mean only 10 songs with one having been out for a long time. Although they do have 2 bonus tracks, which my bet is will probably be some of the best.

Yeah a lot of the lyrics on this album are rather generic, it's kind of odd really after the first album which was great.

7 hours ago, InsidAero said:

Came to see what the hype was about. Single sounds better than I'd have thought (not huge on anything labeled "hard rock", usually bored by it). Definitely giving this album a shot.

Hard Rock is a kinda meaningless term anyways, Garage rock is way more fitting here

14 hours ago, LKA said:

Hard Rock is a kinda meaningless term anyways, Garage rock is way more fitting here

Yeah, I'd agree, which is likely why I'm more into it than I anticipated.