Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Lord Kingdom

Our Last Night - Selective Hearing EP (2017)

33 posts in this topic

9000x9000bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - June 9, 2017

Genre - Alternative Rock, Post-Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Broken Lives
2. Tongue Tied
3. Free Radicals
4. Caught In the Storm
5. Ivory Tower 
6. Common Ground
7. Ghost In the Machine

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

I just got done with Free Radicals, and I have to say wow!! If this ep keeps going like this, it's going to top oak island easily!

Thank you so much! btw: does anyone have the tracks they have released on Night Club? according to Wikipedia they released a non-acoustic version of Falling Away, some unreleased tracks and alt. versions.

So good.... i have so much respect for these guys. Even with all the pop covers and all the other stuff, they're staying true to their sound and still make great songs. Broken Lives and Ivory towers are the best songs i've heard from them since Across the Ocean.

Easily the best band to make that Metalcore -> Alternative genre switch.. Though certainly enjoy throwbacks like Ivory Tower showing they can still write in other genres and do it well.

I might go against the stream, but i cant seem to really like the work of these dudes after Age of Ignorance. damn i loved that album, but i hardly appreciated anything that came later, it sounded so commercial and poppy to me, and that cover thing has gone out of control.

Anyway, not a bad EP, but imho the singles (especially tongue tied) are the weakest song off the album. 

1 hour ago, A Bale of Turtles said:

Ivory Tower could easily be on We Will All Evolve, outstanding song outstanding ep.

Only outstanding song imo, that one is huge

4 minutes ago, A Bale of Turtles said:

It's a great ep in my opinion, some of their best work.

different points of view bro, i'm not just that much into their current genre

1 hour ago, A Bale of Turtles said:

Ivory Tower could easily be on We Will All Evolve, outstanding song outstanding ep.

Wow this comment just gave me a lot of hope. I just listened to free radicals and I thought it would be the heavy song I heard about. I was like, alright there's more scream than most of their recent stuff but it wasn't that "heavy". I do agree that some of their songs have very poppy vibes, but I respect them for something and it's their lyrics. They manage to write non commercial stuff, which is very important for me personally.