6. Oath
7. Spit
8. Picture Perfect
9. Fake Leather Jacket
10. For This I Sacrifice

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Great fucking album. I actually liked the Obsession/Self-titled albums, but I'm glad they've gone back to their heavier roots for this. 

Fave songs are: The Diseased..., and Laid To Waste in the Shit of Man.

I Love James Hart. 

Just now, Boneyards42 said:

Was excited for this until I heard 'Live Again' yesterday. Are there other songs like that one on here? I may avoid it if there are. 

the album is great, listen to it

5 minutes ago, Boneyards42 said:

Was excited for this until I heard 'Live Again' yesterday. Are there other songs like that one on here? I may avoid it if there are. 

to disregard due to one song is a shitty way to go about things. Can sample a bunch on youtube to help you make your decision...... best bet is to decide for yourself.

2 hours ago, Boneyards42 said:

okay

so

clearly, you're like me and don't want to hear Jame Shart's cheesy ass cleans

all I'll say is, none of it is as bad as that song (although, "laid waste to the shit of man" comes close), but the kids claiming this is some kind of big "return to form" either didn't think the last two records were that bad, or thought the last two records were so horrible that anything is better than them.

I had a sinking feeling the only good songs would be the ones that leaked and that is exactly what happened.

The rest of it, they rewrote "you broke like glass" 8 times.

hey, don't blame them.

blame Stone Temple Pilots for not giving James the gig.

5 hours ago, kmfcm said:

okay

so

all I'll say is, none of it is as bad as that song (although, "laid waste to the shit of man" comes close), but the kids claiming this is some kind of big "return to form" either didn't think the last two records were that bad, or thought the last two records were so horrible that anything is better than them.

I had a sinking feeling the only good songs would be the ones that leaked and that is exactly what happened.

hey, don't blame them.

I was actually late to the 18V party back in the day. Liked a few songs here and there and then actually enjoyed the straight up rock album they released in 2007. 'Live Again' just sounded like a bad, late 90's Marilyn Manson cover and it was bitterly disappointing. Might still give the album a go though. Was just hesitant to bother wasting a download on it if the single they felt was appropriate to make a film clip for was as poor as Live Again. 

22 hours ago, Boneyards42 said:

I was actually late to the 18V party back in the day. Liked a few songs here and there and then actually enjoyed the straight up rock album they released in 2007. 'Live Again' just sounded like a bad, late 90's Marilyn Manson cover and it was bitterly disappointing. Might still give the album a go though. Was just hesitant to bother wasting a download on it if the single they felt was appropriate to make a film clip for was as poor as Live Again. 

Got a limited amount of downloads?

these guys fucking killed it at the Observatory last weekend! and people saying this sounds like you broke like glass over and over, makes me wonder what distinguished music you listen to

On 6/3/2017 at 9:57 PM, kmfcm said:

okay

so

hey, don't blame them.

Lol the fall back insult " kids " implying you are better and they are less than because the opinions differ, do better.

Funny you say that, I've never bothered to give these guys the light of day until this album and the STP/Alice in chains Vox are the only reason they stick out above the crowd. Elitist fan base aside, this album is a pretty good gem to stumble upon and will definitely give their old stuff listen. 8.5/10