Chief

All Time Low - Last Young Renegade (Japan Edition) (2017)

59 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Stefanobras said:

That's the stupidiest thing ever and the worst part is that it might be true.

Wasn't the point of this site to share and discuss new music?? Oh yeah, I forgot it's not DGD so it doesn't deserve any respect.

yeah dgd is the only good band.

Also we're busy trying to get you guys over 30 albums as well as quality updates for free, so you're welcome.

ALSO the staff doesn't even listen to the albums posted today till later since we're busy, while you're sitting there enjoying it and complaining it's not put in the trending right away. Just wanted to share a little perspective, I hope you like the album.

• Love 4

Other Releases by

I absolutely love the nostalgic feeling this album has. And the way it was put together, it's amazing.

6 minutes ago, xcblackdiamond said:

Also we're busy trying to get you guys over 30 albums as well as quality updates for free, so you're welcome.

Much appreciated bro! Thanks! Nothing but respect for you staff members.

I liked Future Hearts better, but this is pretty good stuff

• Love 2

Is anyone having trouble getting past the short.e part of the link. The button to continue to download isn't showing up?

pretty solid release. I just got my copy in the mail too, right when I was about to download it lol.

1 hour ago, Voinolin said:

I don't know if you're stupid or just acting dumb. 
Especially on thursdays we have better things to do than to add you stupid, overrated album to the sidebar. There's a ton of stuff leaking, but i bet you don't give a shit, because you only wanted ATL. 

But instead of asking nice, people like you complain about albums not leaking, making the shoutbox unbearable for every other person, or ranting about some stupid shit. 

Congratulations, i think i hate you the most.

Right...

I said it might be true that you haven't updated the trendy leaks because you hold a grudge to big releases that draw "annoying fans" to the site, because it's always the same thing with big releases that aren't post hardcore, it's not because " I only care about All Time Low".

Happens with All Time Low, Paramore, New Found Glory, The Maine, Creeper, Blink, Green Day etc... 

I wasn't asking nobody to add it to the sidebar. Actually, I couldn't give two shits about you doing so. I was just wondering why you haven't done it since you do it all the time with every release and it doesn't seem like it would take more than 2 minutes, and like someone pointed out, I agreed that it might be because you don't care about it and because some of you are hostile, sassy and impatient with people that want/like/discusse, in this case, Last Young Renegade or whatever release you believe to be overrated or whatever. Yeah. maybe I shouldn't generalise either and think everyone on KL just gives a shit about DGD and post hardcore but I guess that's just what I've noticed since I started to use this site.

I get it, a bunch of people ask for leaks 24/7, you are full of it, but that doesn't give you the right to just disrespect the music I enjoy or put me in the same bag as the people that complain and what not. Again, I wasn't asking anyone for anything and even when I do, I do it nicely; When a record I'm anticipating doesn't get leaked, I've never say spoiled shit like "Ugh, why you haven't managed to leak it, what is taking you so long...", I only complain about how things doesn't get leaked as fast as they used to and discuss about it, it doesn't have anything to do with KL or you; finally, I never rant or make the shoutbox unpleasant for anyone.

So, as you say, I don't know if you're just a huge asshole or just acting dumb.

Congratulations, you hate someone you don't even know from the internet!

2 hours ago, xcblackdiamond said:

ALSO the staff doesn't even listen to the albums posted today till later since we're busy, while you're sitting there enjoying it and complaining it's not put in the trending right away. Just wanted to share a little perspective, I hope you like the album.

Of course I appreciate the things you do, don't get me wrong. But then again, I wasn't complaining, I was just wondering since that rarely happens and it seemed fishy that it happens exactly with the album lots of staff are annoyed by.

FLAC added!

• Love 1

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

Not feeling this at all. Maybe this band has just passed me by. It's a beautiful sounding album overall, but if I wanted Panic at the Disco crossed with Owl City, I would go listen to them. Some of the songs sound like actual pop-punk but there is too much of an ambient tone to this. Glad you all liked it though. Thanks for the upload :)

• Love 1

1 hour ago, mR12 said:

FLAC added!

Thank you for FLAC! :)

Uhhh well that was great. Their last album was pretty solid with a fair few weak points, but this is solid all the way through. What a great, great week for music.

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

Who did the vocals near outro on Afterglow? Is it Alex?

I don't know what to think about this album. I've got mixed feelings about it right now x/

Love it. Afterglow is lit af.

If anyone has the Japanese bonus tracks can you pm me them or upload them here as soon as anyone ha got them

2 hours ago, Jay666 said:

If anyone has the Japanese bonus tracks can you pm me them or upload them here as soon as anyone ha got them

same 

On 6/2/2017 at 2:58 PM, Jay666 said:

I would like them as well

Many wud say this is not the ATL we all knew... but this ATL is pretty dank good.. drugs and candy is my personal fav. 

So, uhm...the 2 bonus tracks that are only released in Japan...WHERE THEY AT THOUGH?!?!?

Nightmares <3<3<3 

"I had a dream I got everything I wanted; and if I'm being honest, it might have been a nightmare."

Japan bonus tracks added!

• Love 4

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

CD 320 and FLAC Japan Edition added!

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

On 6/1/2017 at 9:20 AM, Konvict v3 said:

My favourites on the album:

1. Nice2KnoU

2. Dark Side of Your Room

3. Dirty Laundry

4. Drugs & Candy

Yeah, that's pretty much it, rest is meh at best. Definitely not their best album, I have a feeling that their next album will be pure pop shit like Fall Out Boy <_<

hey two years later and they re releasing an amazing album in a month 

@good night moon added flac for standard and bonus tracks separately in 256, hope thats good :)

Where's is the 2 Japan Bonus Tracks? Its only 10 on the link. Please updated!!!

@rainonmeThe files should work fine, please try again

ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png