LKA

Bands we lost this year (the RIP thread)

100 posts in this topic

On 10.6.2017 at 7:41 AM, LKA said:

Lordis broke up? What a shame

Not really lol. Glad the yüthcore style is dying out already

On 15.6.2017 at 0:45 AM, LKA said:

aww, Dark Sermon too. At least they are on an "indefinite hiatus" :(

I really dont like this thread anymore. Had no idea about that

On 01/06/2017 at 8:07 PM, Justin.Tomodachi said:

The Summer Set

I'm actually kind of hurt that they haven't made an official announcement on any form of social media. 

2 hours ago, BrickFace said:

Not this year, that was last summer

As I recall, they had a farewell tour, that ended late october or late november. You're right about it not being this year, but it wasn't in the summer.

1 hour ago, Jona said:

As I recall, they had a farewell tour, that ended late october or late november. You're right about it not being this year, but it wasn't in the summer.

They announced the break up in july.

8 hours ago, BrickFace said:

They announced the break up in july.

If I decide to quit my job in july but end up working til november, I quit in november, not july.

HIM announced their breakup and are getting ready to do their final tour. I'm really upset about Breakdown of Sanity and Affiance. What a shame. I was upset about texas in july and for today breaking up. Those are two bands i really didn't wanna see come to an end.

4 minutes ago, Centralia121483 said:

HIM announced their breakup and are getting ready to do their final tour. I'm really upset about Breakdown of Sanity and Affiance. What a shame. I was upset about texas in july and for today breaking up. Those are two bands i really didn't wanna see come to an end.

HIM?

Sylosis is still on an indefinite hiatus. Heart of a Coward lost their vocalist Jamie Graham, so it's hard to say whats gonna happen to them. Hopefully they found a new vocalist that is good. Also It dies today keeps saying their coming back, but im pretty sure their done. So RIP to them. I haven't heard anything new on news about corpus christi. They haven't announced a breakup, but it seems like their done.

On 30/07/2017 at 8:12 PM, Centralia121483 said:

Sylosis is still on an indefinite hiatus. Heart of a Coward lost their vocalist Jamie Graham, so it's hard to say whats gonna happen to them. Hopefully they found a new vocalist that is good. Also It dies today keeps saying their coming back, but im pretty sure their done. So RIP to them. I haven't heard anything new on news about corpus christi. They haven't announced a breakup, but it seems like their done.

Wonder when it'll be announced that Josh has joined Architects full time