Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lord Kingdom

Miss May I - Shadows Inside (2017)

74 posts in this topic

9000x9000.jpg

Leaked

Release-  June 2, 2017
Genre - Metalcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:
1. Shadows Inside 
2. Under Fire
3. Never Let Me Stay
4. My Destruction
5. Casualties
6. Crawl
7. Swallow Your Teeth
8. Death Knows My Name
9. Lost in the Grey
10. My Sorrow

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

I love how Filecrypt redirects me to a site that tells me i have like 20 viruses. 

Anyway good upload. A little saddened by 128, but hey. A leak is a leak.

Ccallawy34 likes this

no matter the quality, it is much appreciated....always a good release from these guys-thanks!

Their best album, Crawl and Under Fire, My Destruction are gold. Most unique album as well, Neffs' cleans are different, the melodies and the heavy is there from all their albums. Really outstanding. 

3 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

Their best album, Crawl and Under Fire, My Destruction are gold. Most unique album as well, Neffs' cleans are different, the melodies and the heavy is their from all their albums. Really outstanding. 

That's quite a statement. Better than Apologies are for the Weak? 

Scenegear101 and musiclover54 like this

Just now, dorathekiller97 said:

That's quite a statement. Better than Apologies are for the Weak? 

yea, since Monuments is my favorite. I love this album, but you cant really go wrong with Miss May I. 

dorathekiller97 likes this

Just now, BRDSX said:

Screw comparing, just another killer album to a killer discography. Band knows what they are doing.

While i agree with you, i think its worth comparing to their older stuff. When a band releases new material, you need to see how they evolve or devolve as a band. That's just how i think.

musiclover54 likes this

2 minutes ago, dorathekiller97 said:

While i agree with you, i think its worth comparing to their older stuff. When a band releases new material, you need to see how they evolve or devolve as a band. That's just how i think.

it was me being facetious , just another damn good album by a damn good band was my point, comparing aside.

dorathekiller97 likes this

Can u please choose another file hosting site ? I literally can't even make it to the download page because that site redirects u so many times. It's kinda bullshit peeps and this btw is my first time complaining and I have been a member for years 

Just now, Megawacko said:

Can u please choose another file hosting site ? I literally can't even make it to the download page because that site redirects u so many times. It's kinda bullshit peeps and this btw is my first time complaining and I have been a member for years 

I had no problem getting to the download link. :)

Scenegear101 and lancewss like this

24 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

Their best album, Crawl and Under Fire, My Destruction are gold. Most unique album as well, Neffs' cleans are different, the melodies and the heavy is their from all their albums. Really outstanding. 

They're different in some songs, but it's almost as though he's taking singing lessons or something.  He's getting more power in his voice.  Definitely a great album from my favorite band.

BRDSX likes this

Really ? Because when I pull up the filecrypt thing it takes me to zippyshare link and I press that and then it takes me to these ad sites and def scam stuff , and after all that is down with it loses that page and makes me start the whole getting to the download page again 

1 minute ago, techcontraps said:

I had no problem getting to the download link. :)

It really is an issue though. It happens sometimes and its really annoying. It redirected me to a site where it started saying " YOU HAVE VIRUSES" and my volume was LOUD due to music. And on top of that it had pop-up dialogues which kept me from leaving. However Filecrypt only seems to do that SOMETIMES and Zippyshare does the same thing.

mannlyWRX and Ccallawy34 like this

This isn't my first time to download something either I usually can get as around it but for right now I can't get past that stupid ad pop up and its frustrating the shit out of me guys 

4 minutes ago, techcontraps said:

They're different in some songs, but it's almost as though he's taking singing lessons or something.  He's getting more power in his voice.  Definitely a great album from my favorite band.

He sounds great, I also like that they aren't the focus. The chorus' are different.

3 minutes ago, IKeepForgettingMyShit said:

Y'all need fucking adblock.

This is a YOU thing man, works like gold for me, never an issue.

Justin.Tomodachi likes this

Sounds very good!
Shame its just 128 kbps though.

Thanks anyway!

As a fan since Monument this is incredible. Such a unique and fresh sound from them and the album is killer.

BRDSX likes this