Dristan

Music App choice

12 posts in this topic

I mostly use my android Phone listening to music because of its portable capabilities, Lately i've been using the music app Neutron Player after abandoning Poweramp. Neutron sounds so much better and neat (parametric EQ to 30 band, 64bit) but unfortunately the interface is fugly as fuck.

I probably don't know shit about music apps, so I'm here to ask what app do you use to listen to music or are you more of a "default player" person?

Thanks in Advance.

Screenshot_2017-05-24-11-08-48.png

I use Rocket Player, really like the interface

ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png

Spotify Premium :lol: 

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Player Pro or Poweramp for Android, basic music app for Apple since I have no other choice. I despise it's interface.

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

Interface is what really makes or breaks a music player for me. Kinda wish I could code so I could design one the way I like it.

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

Can't tell you how many different android music apps I've tried. In the end, I stuck with the default samsung music player. Nothing beats its simplicity

• Love 1

Thanks for the answers Guys. I'll try the ones my phone can run :)

5 hours ago, kellofkells said:

Interface is what really makes or breaks a music player for me. Kinda wish I could code so I could design one the way I like it.

Soo true. Interface is ugly, sound is audiophile-tier; Interface is beautiful af, sounds mediocre. It's always been like that for me.

7 hours ago, Voinolin said:

Poweramp is really great

It really is no doubt! It has a splendid customizable interface. the sound and the bass is good but i swear Neutron does it better only If you are willing to sacrifice appearance.

When I'm not listening to music on Spotify, my music app of choice on android is Phonograph. Its material design is very appealing and I'm pretty sure it has a built-in equalizer with some presets. On my old android phone, I had some issues with album tracks not appearing in the correct order, and so I used the app Blackplayer, which allows some more customization of the order, track names, etc. (and the interface is pretty nice too).