Crash Bandicoot

Neck Deep - Where Do We Go When Do We Go / Happy Judgement Day (Singles) [2017]

46 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Mattsux666 said:

So is it 2 singles or like a mini EP cause i thought they recorded a full thength. 2 singles just seems odd but cool.

They did what Ed Sheehan did. 2 singles with the album announcement.

good work on this one whoever leaked it

theres barely any information about it online so this is pretty impressive

and im pretty into these songs and the album art is great it reminds me of the new as it is album

but im definitely excited for this album from what ive heard

14 minutes ago, radicalham said:

and im pretty into these songs and the album art is great it reminds me of the new as it is album

Reminded me of ADTR's with the guy in the middle of the artwork

And, idc if it's more pop or rock, but the chorus is not as anthemic as Gold Steps, which is a shame, but the songs are still pretty good !

It's like they took everything that made LNOTGY great with all the progression and production, binned it, and came out with this. I was such a big fan of the first two releases but these songs are way too predictable and poppy. Ben's vocals lack the sound that was starting to develop on the last alb and the randomly placed high pitched gang vox give it a sound like new Sum 41/Green Day and not in a good way. :(

17 minutes ago, DizzyDThough said:

It's like they took everything that made LNOTGY great with all the progression and production, binned it, and came out with this. I was such a big fan of the first two releases but these songs are way too predictable and poppy. Ben's vocals lack the sound that was starting to develop on the last alb and the randomly placed high pitched gang vox give it a sound like new Sum 41/Green Day and not in a good way. :(

I noticed this, Ben's voice is different and smoother which is a backstep.

18 hours ago, DizzyDThough said:

I noticed that too, one of the things that made their last album great was Ben's voice. He seems to be singing in a high pitched tone this album idk maybe they're trying out something new

They are heading down the mainstream road but with style. Glad they didn't stray from there punk roots but kinda miss there heavier, rougher sound from previous records. Both were good though but i just hope for some more fast pace songs in this record as thats a huge strength of theres.

20 minutes ago, mynameisjeff said:

Love these two new tracks, shows great progression. Hope there will be some more heavier songs on the record too.

Sam from Architects will be singing in one new song so get ready for these pits.

1 hour ago, RuiPLRC said:

Sam from Architects will be singing in one new song so get ready for these pits.

Just read about that, that's gonna be awesome. Found the full track listing too

1. Motion Sickness 2. Happy Judgement Day 3. In Bloom 4. 19 Seventy Sumthin' 5. Parachute 6. Don't Wait (ft. Sam Carter) 7. Heavy Lies 8. Critical Mistake 9. The Grand Delusion 10. Wish You Were Here 11. Where Do We Go When We Go

32 minutes ago, mynameisjeff said:

Just read about that, that's gonna be awesome. Found the full track listing to 

1. Motion Sickness 2. Happy Judgement Day 3. In Bloom 4. 19 Seventy Sumthin' 5. Parachute 6. Don't Wait (ft. Sam Carter) 7. Heavy Lies 8. Critical Mistake 9. The Grand Delusion 10. Wish You Were Here 11. Where Do We Go When We Go

oh shit nice! 
Did those fuckers really released their last song on the album as a single? I hate when they do that.

Still great tones, but not as good as LNOTGY