09. Slip On the Moon (4:00)
10. Don't Let Me Love (3:12)
11. Do Nothing (3:37)
12. Show Me Mercy (3:45)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

8 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

Just as I decided to go through AFI's discography this weekend, this comes out even earlier, nice. love some of the singles.

Good decision. If you're gonna go through with your plan, please allow me to suggest you listen to their album from their newest, to their oldest, as it will be an easier listen. Enjoy!

3 minutes ago, pabloariz said:

Good decision. If you're gonna go through with your plan, please allow me to suggest you listen to their album from their newest, to their oldest, as it will be an easier listen. Enjoy!

I already finished, tho I'm not much on hardcore punk so I didn't like their stuff before 2003.

1 hour ago, Dwesk said:

I already finished, tho I'm not much on hardcore punk so I didn't like their stuff before 2003.

I think it was around black sails or art of drowning that they got really good. I am not a huge fan of the hardcore punk as well

7 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

It's usually the opposite tho lol, on shitty speakers/headphones I doub't you'd hear a difference between 192kbps and a flac, with proper ones - ofc.

idk the bitrate is actually showing up as 320 on my program, i ain't complaining

What the fuck is this? Am I the only one who has disliked everything he has done outside of AFI? I couldn't even stop my ears from bleeding when I heard that Blaq Audio nonsense.  And I even saw the turn when December Underground came out. AFI was once the coolest band out there.

Either I'm too cynical, or you lot on here are a mix of 15 year olds who think everything is great music, and some adults who eat up everything they're also presented with.

The 4 or so songs I've heard so far are obviously directed towards highschool kids who just found out about Morrissey. As my 14 year old self would say, this is pretty gay. PAAASSS

Aw man, lol.

1 minute ago, zjygkmatt said:

What the fuck is this? Am I the only one who has disliked everything he has done outside of AFI? I couldn't even stop my ears from bleeding when I heard that Blaq Audio nonsense.  And I even saw the turn when December Underground came out. AFI was once the coolest band out there.

Either I'm too cynical, or you lot on here are a mix of 15 year olds who think everything is great music, and some adults who eat up everything they're also presented with.

The 4 or so songs I've heard so far are obviously directed towards highschool kids who just found out about Morrissey. As my 14 year old self would say, this is pretty gay. PAAASSS

Aw man, lol.

You're trying hard to piss people off right now but either way, the last two AFI albums are pretty damn great so please. 

4 minutes ago, zjygkmatt said:

Aw man, lol.

:tumblrina:

1 minute ago, zjygkmatt said:

Aw man, lol.

Either I'm too cynical or you are just an insufferable prick who thinks that just because he doesn't enjoy something it must mean that it is bad and that only those people you deem inferior would listen to it. (also this is way better than the latest AFI album, mate)

18 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

You're trying hard to piss people off right now but either way, the last two AFI albums are pretty damn great so please. 

Not at all, it's just really laughable how easily pissed people are. Go back to an era of the internet where everyone could talk shit and opinions and it was the norm. Now god forbid anyone puts anything down.

Yes, I didn't say AFI was bad? I actually enjoyed their latest albums. December Underground era was a drastic change though, don't let the truth upset you.

But I said what he has done OUTSIDE of AFI. Outside buddy.

15 minutes ago, LKA said:

Either I'm too cynical or you are just an insufferable prick who thinks that just because he doesn't enjoy something it must mean that it is bad and that only those people you deem inferior would listen to it. (also this is way better than the latest AFI album, mate)

Are you gonna cry over someone sharing their opinion? And this album is not better than their latest AFI album, it is an entirely different genre of music. So like me sharing my shitty opinion, you as a fan of this album are just sharing your shitty opinion.

Awww, you see how that works? All of our opinions are shitty, and shouldn't be taken to heart.

After all, it is that serious right?

2 minutes ago, zjygkmatt said:

Not at all, it's just really laughable how easily pissed people are. Go back to an era of the internet where everyone could talk shit and opinions and it was the norm. Now god forbid anyone puts anything down.

Yes, I didn't say AFI was bad? I actually enjoyed their latest albums. December Underground era was a drastic change though, don't let the truth upset you.

But I said what he has done OUTSIDE of AFI. Outside buddy.

Are you gonna cry over someone sharing their opinion? And this album is not better than their latest AFI album, it is an entirely different genre of music. So like me sharing my shitty opinion, you as a fan of this album are just sharing your shitty opinion.

Awww, you see how that works? All of our opinions are shitty, and shouldn't be taken to heart.

You can go cry about it though, after all, it is that serious right?

You didn't state your opinion though, that would've looked like this like this: "I don't like this because [reason you don't like this]" (or something along those lines). What you did was assuming shit about people and using grade school level insults. I'm not even trying to defend the album since I don't have any emotional attachment to it (you surely seem to have), your comment was just childish and annoying. I guess I shouldn't have taken the obvious bait but honestly, I just felt like doing so.

It's not AFI, it's not No Doubt.  It is it's own creation and should be enjoyed as such.  I love punk rock, it's probably my favorite genre, but I also enjoy other genres as well, psychobilly, jazz, reggae etc.  I would never compare any of the genres, just enjoy them for what they are.  I'm sure Davey Havok feels the same. 

1 hour ago, zjygkmatt said:

Aw man, lol.

People still use gay as a way to describe something in 2017? Wow. It is just music man, people like what they like and that's just how it is. There's no need to call out anyone on their music tastes. But you do you man. You do you. 

I for one love the mix this band has in their sound. Hoping the rest of the album is as good as the singles were.

9 hours ago, inthiscrowdedroom said:

People still use gay as a way to describe something in 2017? Wow. It is just music man, people like what they like and that's just how it is. There's no need to call out anyone on their music tastes. But you do you man. You do you. 

I for one love the mix this band has in their sound. Hoping the rest of the album is as good as the singles were.

No, nobody uses gay anymore because it's not politically correct and people feel they are too mature for certain words. Lol. Exactly why I used it.

And please show me where I called anyone out?

ITT: ''I can't give my opinions anymore because people get offended btw you are all highschool kids because I did not enjoy this so im abviously 75 years of intelligence above you, also my opinion sucks maybe thats why nobody agrees with me, it doesnt matter ill keep crying and calling music gay... Even if it is not politically correct anymore... I miss those times where it was fine...'' 

Keep tuned in, folks!