Sign in to follow this  
Woe Is Patrick

Wage War - Don't Let Me Fade Away [Single] (2017)

34 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Hey nice, I was expecting Witness but this works too. :^)

YEEEESSSSSS.

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

This band is fucking legendary 

Good lord this is amazing

Miles ahead of Stitch. Pretty cool leads thrown in there. Still though I think I'm gonna find myself getting bored of this pretty quick. 

• Love 1

meh, I liked Stitch better

• Love 1

ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png

Stitch was awesome, this is also awesome, more of what we've heard on last album but the chorus is hella nice.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Wage War is a generic metalcore band but their Blueprints album was so good. This is just meh. It's boring. Even Stitch was kind of boring

Interesting choice for the second single. There has to be more bangers on this album that they're hiding away

1 minute ago, ButlerTooth said:

Interesting choice for the second single. There has to be more bangers on this album that their hiding away

lol this is exactly the kind of single I expected Stitch to be, this is singles 101. I was actually impressed by the fact that they chose to go the Stitch route as first single.

• Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Just now, Dwesk said:

I was actually impressed by the fact that they chose to go the Stitch route as first single.

Yep. This second single is similar to Beartooth's In Between or Hated. (Don't crucify me)

fire.

• Love 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New Self Titled EP out now on all streaming platforms!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

11 minutes ago, Gabox said:

The cleans sound so different 

You're right. They've improved. 

3 hours ago, ButlerTooth said:

Yep. This second single is similar to Beartooth's In Between or Hated. (Don't crucify me)

Please dont say that

• Love 2

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

This is just a really enjoyable song man, what else can I say? lol

I have 6 demos prior to blueprints if anybody wants to hear them. My buddy hangs with these guys on the reg and went to high school with them so he gave me the mp3's prior to them getting signed and they are sitting on my old comp. If ppl are interested ill link them up.

• Love 4

Song isn't bad by any means, just nowhere near as good as the previous single "Stitch". Looking forward to this album.

PSP JEsus.gif

8 hours ago, JoshRaptorTire said:

I have 6 demos prior to blueprints if anybody wants to hear them. My buddy hangs with these guys on the reg and went to high school with them so he gave me the mp3's prior to them getting signed and they are sitting on my old comp. If ppl are interested ill link them up.

Send them to the admins/staff to post broman :)

21 hours ago, BrickFace said:

Please dont say that

You're right. "Don't let me fade away" isn't quite that pop-esk. (or bad. It's quite the catchy tune)

A more decent comparison might be *help me out here*

|"Forgive my Father for I am a sinner..."|

FLAC added! (and new links)

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

On 4/28/2017 at 0:20 AM, JoshRaptorTire said:

chancellor-palpatine-do-it-do-it.jpg

11 hours ago, mrdereksutton said:

chancellor-palpatine-do-it-do-it.jpg

I have to set up the comp with the files o  them but I will post them when I'm not as busy! :P

2 minutes ago, JoshRaptorTire said:

I have to set up the comp with the files o  them but I will post them when I'm not as busy! :P

they aren't the songs when they were called Empires are they? That ep is outstanding by the way. Empires - The Fall of Kings (2011)

brdsx.gif

2 hours ago, BRDSX said:

they aren't the songs when they were called Empires are they? That ep is outstanding by the way. Empires - The Fall of Kings (2011)

Not that I'm aware of these demos were what they used to send to labels and then didn't use them on blueprints they are really br00tal from what I remember

• Love 1

On 5/6/2017 at 0:15 PM, BRDSX said:

This was when they changed there name to a war within but another band had that name so then they finally settled on wage war. I have 6 songs im currently upping to zippyshare.