Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Woe Is Patrick

Eighteen Visions - Oath [Single] (2017)

17 posts in this topic

Glad they're back. I'm a fan of Burn Halo (James' band after 18V) and now we'll have Burn Halo with a new singer, plus 18V. Good stuff.

Good song! Definitely better than old stuff... i just listened Tower of Snakes and I Let go... man it was bad. Is it the same singer?

22 minutes ago, AMNESIK said:

Good song! Definitely better than old stuff... i just listened Tower of Snakes and I Let go... man it was bad. Is it the same singer?

Yeah, It's still James Hart.

AMNESIK likes this

I know this guy...he has there 18 as a tattoo...he got it 2 weeks before they broke up....amazing band

There's no way anyone is going to pre-order thru iTunes, $16 for a 10 song album? That's crazy while it's $10 on Amazon for digital.

this is awesome

. . . but i sure hope this isn't just a one off, and the album isn't just gonna sound like the last two again.

On 4/25/2017 at 9:27 PM, kmfcm said:

this is awesome

. . . but i sure hope this isn't just a one off, and the album isn't just gonna sound like the last two again.

James Hart told me that they were going back to their older style. He said that they have Josh James from stick to your guns playing for them. I asked him what happened to Ken Floyd and he said that ken was too busy to commit to anything.

On 4/21/2017 at 11:15 AM, xeroblade said:

NO fucking way! is this real? lol I had no idea they were coming back! thank you.

Yes this is real lol, James Hart said that he left Burn Halo and that eighteen visions got back together last year. He said he got to the point in his life where he couldn't make the same commitment anymore due to family, career, and other things. He said the new album will be heavy. They don't have Ken Floyd on guitar because ken is too busy to commit to anything. They Have Josh James from stick to your guns filling in for him