mR12

Kendrick Lamar - DAMN. (+ COLLECTORS EDITION.) (2017)

27 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - April 14, 2017
Genre - Hip-Hop/Rap, Rap, West Coast Rap
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Kingdom Leaks' 2017 Album of The Year!

Tracklist:

01. BLOOD. (1:58)
02. DNA. (3:05)
03. YAH. (2:40)
04. ELEMENT. (3:28)
05. FEEL. (3:34)
06. LOYALTY. (FEAT. RIHANNA.) (3:47)
07. PRIDE. (4:35)
08. HUMBLE. (2:57)
09. LUST. (5:07)
10. LOVE. (FEAT. ZACARI.) (3:33)
11. XXX. (FEAT. U2.) (4:14)
12. FEAR. (7:40)
13. GOD. (4:08)
14. DUCKWORTH. (4:08)

Download
+ COLLECTORS EDITION. (Just the tracklist backwards.)

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1

Best rapper on the planet! and a fitting album. This is on a different level to everyone else !!  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Am i the only guy that thinks this isn't good at all? His voice is so annoying!

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

On 4/19/2017 at 0:32 PM, dorathekiller97 said:

Am i the only guy that thinks this isn't good at all? His voice is so annoying!

You're most definitely the only one. This album fittingly hands him the crown for the game lol

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/24/2017 at 10:54 AM, Scenegear101 said:

You're most definitely the only one. This album fittingly hands him the crown for the game lol

He already took the crown with Good Kid Mad City

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Impurity said:

He already took the crown with Good Kid Mad City

He solidified his position for growth with that release. It's one of my favorite albums of all time, but DAMN. put him in front of the highest selling hip-hop artist of the past decade, Drake. That's a milestone literally no one besides Em has been able to accomplish since Drake's been in the game 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

2017 Album of The Year, folks. Whether you like it or not! Perhaps a quick download of the COLLECTORS EDITION. will give you a fresh viewpoint, but probably not!

• Upvote 1

On 1/15/2018 at 3:19 PM, mattmakuta said:

I don't think he's nearly as good as everyone else makes him out to be.  I can't listen to some of his songs because his voice just annoys the shit out of me, but then  there are other tracks like DNA, ELEMENT, FEEL, etc that are some of the best (and only) rap songs I've enjoyed in a long time besides a few tracks off of Eminem's last two records.  I honestly think the main reason he receives so much praise is because he's one of the only decent artists in a completely watered down rap genre... but I'm sure others will disagree.  As much as it may seem like I'm trashing him - this is definitely the best rap album I've heard in a long time.

I think of the same thing when i first heard Logic - Under Pressure. That album there, wow. And i love his voice!

But yeah, as @mR12 stated, its album of the year whether i like it or not. I don't get it and i probably never will. :cry:

Are we really gonna see this artwork on the left of the website this whole year long ? This is gonna be tough !

What happened to all these "this is a serious AOTY contender" ? :(

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thomas.peyrache said:

Are we really gonna see this artwork on the left of the website this whole year long ? This is gonna be tough !

What happened to all these "this is a serious AOTY contender" ? :(

Easy answer: Most ppl on KL listen to rock and hard stuff. Over all the final AOTY contenders, there were rock/altrock/metalcore/etc, genres, but only one "rapper". So all the folks into hard stuff divided their votes believing their contender were AOTY meanwhile folks into rap had only one pick so the choice was already done.

If we had only While she sleeps VS Kendrick, would have been 75/25. However it's not the case, but that's okay.

AOTY on KL does not recompense the "best" album, neither it does on reddit or anywhere else, it's just about some hype and stuff. It's the same story every year.

But eh, that's ok ! Just enjoy what you like, enjoy discussing with people who like the same stuff and be grateful for the leaks. That's what KL is about.

Edit: thanks for the collector edition OP !

• Love 1

I used to dislike 99% of hiphop +5 years back (and I still do when it comes to most pre-2010 stuff) but thanks to homeboys like Kanye with his My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy hiphop started to blossom into something much more than 90s beats with good rhymes. So it blows my mind when a random kid glorifying Motionless In White, Asking Alexandria or some other juvenile shit goes ahead and calls stuff like Damn "not even real music".

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, disaR said:

Easy answer: Most ppl on KL listen to rock and hard stuff. Over all the final AOTY contenders, there were rock/altrock/metalcore/etc, genres, but only one "rapper". So all the folks into hard stuff divided their votes believing their contender were AOTY meanwhile folks into rap had only one pick so the choice was already done.

If we had only While she sleeps VS Kendrick, would have been 75/25. However it's not the case, but that's okay.

AOTY on KL does not recompense the "best" album, neither it does on reddit or anywhere else, it's just about some hype and stuff. It's the same story every year.

But eh, that's ok ! Just enjoy what you like, enjoy discussing with people who like the same stuff and be grateful for the leaks. That's what KL is about.

Edit: thanks for the collector edition OP !

I know right, but I can say I'm not the only one who's surprised, even though the explanation totally makes sense ! :)

And this won't make me dislike KL from now on ^^

I've heard a couple Kendrick Lamar tracks over the past year without knowing who it was and each time I thought "This must be some joke song from SNL. There's no way a legitimate artist would sincerely make something THIS awful." Then I would look up the song and find out it was Kendrick Lamar. So yeah, needless to say, calling this album the best of the year is an insult to all music. I feel pity for any of you who think that it's actually good. I only wish more people liked good music anymore, maybe our world wouldn't be as shitty as it is.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

It's so lame the "collector's edition" is the same album backwards

• Haha 2

@lovedontlivehere Most real artists meticulously craft their tracklist so the album flows and, in some cases, tells a story.  This obviously is just a collection of random songs that were thrown together, then thrown together again and repackaged to make a few extra bucks off of all the pretentious suckers that think this garbage is good.

10 hours ago, TheConcertKing said:

@lovedontlivehere Most real artists meticulously craft their tracklist so the album flows and, in some cases, tells a story.  This obviously is just a collection of random songs that were thrown together, then thrown together again and repackaged to make a few extra bucks off of all the pretentious suckers that think this garbage is good.

YASS CONCERT KING SLAYYYY

I just don't get it.  I finally downloaded this to listen to it just to see.  And I like some rap hip hop, but after 4 tracks you can't even listen to this.  It's just some high pitched dude talking over non existent beats.  There is no groove to anything.  To each their own and I know there are plenty of people that don't get hard rock or metal either but this is just flat out terrible.  How it got votes at all is beyond me.... oh well 

On 1/16/2018 at 11:14 PM, dorathekiller97 said:

I think of the same thing when i first heard Logic - Under Pressure. That album there, wow. And i love his voice!

But yeah, as @mR12 stated, its album of the year whether i like it or not. I don't get it and i probably never will. :cry:

If you honestly prefer Logic over Kendrick Lamar, that says all we need to know about your taste in hip-hop. Logic has talent but 90% of his music is shite...

@dorathekiller97  Your not the only one, I had to check it out just to see what album of the year sounded like. I wasn't expecting much considering the album is called DAMN, it's pretty fucking horrible. So many good albums came out in 2017, this is definitely not one of them

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Centralia121483 said:

@dorathekiller97  Your not the only one, I had to check it out just to see what album of the year sounded like. I wasn't expecting much considering the album is called DAMN, it's pretty fucking horrible. So many good albums came out in 2017, this is definitely not one of them

THANK YOU. Someone agrees!

Kendrick is super overrated, early to late 90's rap/hiphop will never be topped. lol at the person who said that KANYE introduced them to rap. This generation is so lost :') go back to listening to death grips, suicideboys and jcole lmao. Don't pretend you know anything about rap. If you do not like early 90's rap then you missed out on the greatest era of rap/hiphop and are stuck with all the fake pretentious lit fetty wap logic kendrick garbage. Big L would be rolling in his grave at the state of rap today.

• Haha 1

@dvsr fuck off retard.

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Dwėsk said:

@dvsr fuck off retard.

Lol when you make a kid mad by reacting their post praising Kanye. Sorry dude. 😂😂😂

40 minutes ago, Dwėsk said:

@dvsr fuck off retard.

I would warn you for this, but you have clearly made known your thoroughness and complexity of thought. So, the following verbal warning shall suffice...

STOP.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1