Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Lord Kingdom

The Dead Rabbitts - This Emptiness (2017)

29 posts in this topic

600x600.jpg

Leaked
Release - April 14, 2017

Genre - Post-Hardcore, Metalcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Burn It Down
2. Dead Again
3. Fighting for My Life
4. The Freak, the Creep, the Clown
5. This Emptiness
6. The Butcher
7. D.O.Y.A.
8. Adrenaline
9. Suspicious (feat. Lizz Robinett)
10. Man at War

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

Edited by HyperDose
Quality updated to 320!

Thanks! Fighting for my Life is really cool, the vox slay so hard. This is probably the best dead rabbits album, it isn't as bland/generic as the other ones, not to mention it has the best artwork.

I love mabbitt, he has an all round good voice. In other news, I saw His Last Walk was released ten years ago today!

End of Man of War is very Blessthefall-y

I like it, although it does feel a bit generic? IDK.

Not as good as shapeshifter imo

Thanks a lot KL!

Oh shit I knew KL would have a surprise in store. Can't wait to jam this. Love anything Craig does. Awesome vocalist. Thanks guys. 

I liked this album SO much more than I thought I would. Burn it Down was a sick single, but the other 2 songs they released were slightly underwhelming.

Fighting For My Life and Man at War were total crushers. I need another listen but I dug this album a lot.  Just a shame that "Betrayed By Blood" couldn't be redone and released. Cuz you know... everyone needs a little "quit whining like a bitch and grow..." you know the rest.

I see a little shift instrumentally... but damn the lyrics are so so sooo generic.. I mean it's 2017 guys put some more efforts...

some bangers in here tho

8 hours ago, MNWild44 said:

I liked this album SO much more than I thought I would. Burn it Down was a sick single, but the other 2 songs they released were slightly underwhelming.

Fighting For My Life and Man at War were total crushers. I need another listen but I dug this album a lot.  Just a shame that "Betrayed By Blood" couldn't be redone and released. Cuz you know... everyone needs a little "quit whining like a bitch and grow..." you know the rest.

Is that what that song was called? How did you find out that was the name of it? Ever since they released that teaser i've always wanted to hear that song but N E V E R  D I D. 

6 hours ago, Gamefanatic said:

I like it. A lot better than new escape the fate!

Both bands suck compared to Dying Is Your Latest Fashion and FIR though :D

21 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

Both bands suck compared to Dying Is Your Latest Fashion and FIR though :D

Because of the vocalist right? Haha. Not a fan of FIR

1 minute ago, Gamefanatic said:

Because of the vocalist right? Haha. Not a fan of FIR

IMO more interesting music as well. Also at least Ronnie doesn't straght up rips off from the same scene he's in I mean...

how the hell do you fuck up so bad by both ripping of the main riff of Shadow Moses (song intro/title inspired by MGS) while at the same time using a phrase from said MGS as a title I mean WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK :D 

foxhound likes this

19 hours ago, Dwesk said:

IMO more interesting music as well. Also at least Ronnie doesn't straght up rips off from the same scene he's in I mean...

how the hell do you fuck up so bad by both ripping of the main riff of Shadow Moses (song intro/title inspired by MGS) while at the same time using a phrase from said MGS as a title I mean WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK :D 

Damn got em', turn him into a living breathing MEME deskboi

This shit has potential at times with some really good instrumental parts and decent vocal parts too, but the copypasterino is strong so it's hard to enjoy it much.

LKA likes this

On 11/4/2017 at 7:16 PM, Dwesk said:

Man, I remember being hyped for this song because im a MGS fanboy but holy fuck it was really disapointing