Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Lord Kingdom

Front Porch Step - I Never Loved Before I Found You (2017)

26 posts in this topic

905SA.jpg

Leaked

Release - March 31, 2017
Genre - Singer/Songwriter, Indie Folk

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:
1. Burned
2. Perfect Man
3. Stones
4. Quick to Run
5. Truth
6. I Never Loved Before I Found You
7. Wrong Roads
8. Rewind
9. So Help Me God
10. Worship from a Wretch

Downloads

Support!
Facebook / iTunesPhysical

kastru and KL Bot like this

4 minutes ago, moonlover said:

HE'S A RAPIST

AND NOT THE GOOD KIND EITHER

Dunno man, he's definitely creepy and disgusting but there is no evidence of any actual rape happening :/

InsidAero and zjygkmatt like this

51 minutes ago, moonlover said:

HE'S A RAPIST

AND NOT THE GOOD KIND EITHER

many government officials, cops, and men who serve in the military are actual rapists in comparison to this guy.

And you pay taxes which in one way goes towards those who are committing rape and getting away with it. So in turn you are supporting rape yet crying about a musician not actually raping anyone.

That being said, stoked this is finally here.

He sent nudes to a minor but people shouldn't call him a rapist because he is not from what we've heard. 

Regardless of how bad you think his crime was you shouldn't accuse him of being a rapist because its practically train wrecked his career and theres almost no evidence.

LKA and InsidAero like this

i sure do love discussions discussed hundreds of times

I don't have an informed opinion regarding the rape allegations, but since he's sent nudes to and practically initiated relationships with minors he's at the very least guilty of sexual assault and of being an ephebophile. This guy doesn't deserve a second chance, even if he's "repented," because he used his position as a musician to get to impressionable young girls. Therefore he shouldn't get another shot at establishing himself in the very forum where he performed these actions. 

7 minutes ago, xSOMx said:

I don't have an informed opinion regarding the rape allegations, but since he's sent nudes to and practically initiated relationships with minors he's at the very least guilty of sexual assault and of being an ephebophile. This guy doesn't deserve a second chance, even if he's "repented," because he used his position as a musician to get to impressionable young girls. Therefore he shouldn't get another shot at establishing himself in the very forum where he performed these actions. 

Yeah there's no evidence of rape. Social media always blows shit way out of proportion. Sending nudes to underage girls is not rape, but it is fucking disgusting so this guy is still a pig and deserves to have all his teeth knocked down his ass.

LKA and Crash Bandicoot like this

He's half-pedo, overly-religious, he's faking a "typical American lumberjack who sings about God" country kinda persona, uses WAY too much auto-tune

but still I like this album... What the actual fuck

jaimee1996 likes this

Apparently this is Christian? Lol. Some of the songs aren't bad! And I'm pretty sure there's tons of guys sending pics like that they just don't get caught.. still doesn't make it right, but just saying 

Smash_Adams likes this

I'm legitimately surprised that lord kingdom is allowing comments on this thread, he usually disables comments for front porch step posts 

ALRIGHT LADS, HERE GOES

There was never any actual evidence supplied that any of the posts content was actually accurate. Jake went to the police himself and they told him that nothing had been filed, he has never been charged in any state, nor has he ever been arrested for the allegations. 

He's clearly apologizing for the way he acted around female fans, he said himself he was a piece of shit, but he has never admitted to sending pictures of his junk to anyone, nor has any proof of him doing so ever been shown.

It got posted on Tumblr, and it spread like wildfire with no actual proof behind the allegations. 

It happens all the time.

We're a music Forum, we're not here to decide if someone is a rapist or not.

Enjoy the music, if you don't want to download it, don't bother commenting. That's not why we're here. 

OMG OMG RAPIST RAPIST RAPIST, HOW COULD THIS EVER GET POSTED HERE, I NEED MY SAFE SPACE. WSJ WHERE ARE YOU!! ME GETTING UPSET AND SPEWING MY SHIT ALL OVER THIS WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING I AM RIGHT U ARE WRONG

"ermagherd he such bad persoon even dough he was never charged/convicted/nor any real evidense presented against him. MUH TUMBLR FEELZ TRIGGERED!!!!"

yet Ronnie Radke has done so much worse and cunts don't bat an eyelash and try to throw this guy under the bus.....LULZ

e18.gif

THIS ALBUM IS DOPE BY THE WAY B)