Sign in to follow this  
Why Nolin?

Busted - Coming Home (Single) (2016)

14 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Is this the same guys who made the song ''Year 3000''? 

Yep. Year 3000, Crashed The Wedding, What I go to School for etc.

--

This is so different, but I like it. They were never going to sound the same as they did 10 years ago, and I'm kind of glad. I like this.

Love it it sounds like pop punk fused with the electronic elements of issues and pvris

pretty good, nice new sound

Ha wondered if it was the same group who did what I go to school for. Will have to check it out

Ha wondered if it was the same group who did what I go to school for. Will have to check it out

it is

they reunited after 12 years

their sound has completely changed tho

I know they recently reunited and toured as McBusted - with some members of McFly being involved as well.

Is this just the original three again now? With Charlie Simpson too?

Crazy stuff if it is. 

I've given it a listen. It's not bad. Not as catchy as their old stuff, but still a decent effort considering this must be the first new song in, what, a decade?

It's the original trio, yes.

Thanks for clarifying. I was sure Charlie Simpson had categorically stated he would never be returning to Busted, so that's a nice surprise. I always preferred his vocals anyway.

it's on their website for free

Yeah first song with the original trio since 2004 I think. Sounds just like Once Upon A Dead Man (Charlie's band with his brothers which you can check out at onceuponadeadman.bandcamp.com). They also have Cobus Potgieter on drums for the coming tour but I don't think he played on the album. While the drums are programmed on this track, I have little doubt that they'll have some more rock oriented songs on the album too and in that case Matt and Charlie will probably have done the drumming (as has always been the case with this band)

Could you please reupload this to somewhere? they have taken the track down and i need to figure out how the encoder they used worked! xD

(also i'm a total noob at audio encoding if you didn't know)