12. Diamonds (Acoustic)
13. Keep Me (Acoustic)
14. This Is Goodbye (Acoustic)

Download

Support!
Facebook / iTunes / Physical

Guest • ͜ •

is the guitarist Skrillex's twin brother or something

I'd compare this to BMTH, but lets be honest -- they're way better at this style of music than Bring Me the Horizon. The vocals are great and the music catchy. Most people seem to be complaining that they're conforming and ripping off bands like BMTH, Bad Omens, etc. But, I genuinely think their new sound is more distinquishable than that.

I dont usually comment to talk shit, but this is absolutely shit. The shittiest shit i've heard in the last months.

How is it even possible this is the same band that pulled out I and Return to Helios. Music for teens, BMTH ripoffs.

1 minute ago, Corpsegrind3r said:

I donrt usually comment to talk shit, but this is absolutely shit. The shittiest shit i've heard in the last months.

How is it even possible this is the same band that pulled out I and Return to Helios. Music for teens, BMTH ripoffs.

Gonna need a bottle for all these tears soon damn

23 hours ago, JordonRothrock said:

I'd compare this to BMTH, but lets be honest -- they're way better at this style of music than Bring Me the Horizon. The vocals are great and the music catchy. Most people seem to be complaining that they're conforming and ripping off bands like BMTH, Bad Omens, etc. But, I genuinely think their new sound is more distinquishable than that.

Man.... I like this album, don't get me wrong. But it's definitely not as good as bmth. Bmth has dominated the UK charts for a long time and has done extraordinarily well. Look at the 'Royal Albert Hall's live performance video and it's unbelievable. I doubt Imminence will be equivalent to that.

I'm enjoying this album quite a bit actually. After following this band for a few years now, it's rather refreshing for them to release something like this. I feel like writing album after album that is just breakdowns and screaming gets old for musicians that are looking to push their capabilities further, and being able to branch out and appeal to larger audiences.

As for the comparisons to BMTH, there is a bit of influence I feel. But if we are going to get real here. I feel like the vocalist of this band is a more capable singer than Oli. Sure Oli sounds good on the recordings, but during live performances he is carried by the backtracks and backing vocals. 

I had to look up if this was the same band that released "I" since it sounded so different - I still prefer that album more, but this was enjoyable too. Reminded me of newer BMTH and Palisades personally. 

Welp, not gonna blame them if they want to gain for more popularity by jumping on the bandwagon, I'm just disappointed that I didn't get to hear more stuff like their older material. Gonna listen to 'I' now I guess.